• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I present to you "An Eye For An Eye"

Slade Wilson sat at his desk deep in thought. The sound of rain hitting the window soothed him. The distant rumbling of thunder excited him. Slade’s office was spacious and had a sense of foreboding about it. As he sat his mind took him back to the dreaded Island and the horrors that he and his companions faced. Oliver? Shado? What happened to you? His concentration was broken by a knock at his door.
“Come in,” Slade said with authority.
The double doors to his office swung open and two of his best guards entered dragging an unconscious body. The man they carried in was dressed in dark green leather and a hood. It was The Vigilante. Slade smiled once he realized who lay before him.
“Oliver Queen,” Slade could not help but smile as he said his name. There was no answer from Oliver until one of the guards kicked him. Oliver let out a moan. “Good, you’re awake.”
“Slade?” Oliver could not believe what he was hearing. Slade Wilson had died on the Island. He was sure of it. “How could this be?”
“Leave us!” Slade yelled at his guards. They left without a word.
Oliver stirred on the floor and looked up at Slade.
“Oliver, it’s been a long time,” Slade said as he stood in front of him.
“I thought you died!” Oliver was in awe. Before him stood a friend he thought he’d never see again.
“You left me for dead. How could you?!” Slade said softly. “You think I was mad when I found Shado dead with a bullet in her skull? No Oliver I was angry that I wasn't there to protect you.” He turned away from Oliver. Slade could not stand to look at him. The sight of Oliver brought back those lonely nights when he would often wonder if Oliver was still alive, if he was cold or hungry. “I should have been there to protect you.”
“I know, Slade. You were always there to protect me, to make sure I made it through the island alive.” Oliver was close to tears. “Slade…I’m so sorry.”
“You injected me with Mirakuru and brought me back to life. I thank you for that. It healed my skin, but you know what else it did to me?”
Oliver said nothing.
“The Mirakuru gave my manhood extra girth. Slade unbuttoned his pants and dropped them.
Oliver stared at Slade’s piece in shock. It was so big and beefy that it made Oliver sure of one thing: He must have it. Slade noticed Oliver staring and smiled.
“You know what the Code of Hammurabi states? Slade asked Oliver.
“No…” Oliver was confused.
“It says an eye for an eye.” Slade lifted his eye patch to reveal an empty eye socket.
Oliver could not believe what he was seeing. He had no idea Slade had lost his eye.
“Now Oliver, I shall take your eye.” Slade moved his manhood close to Oliver’s face. Closer and closer his piece came to Oliver’s right eye and soon Slade’s beefy arrow pierced Oliver’s eye. Oliver screamed, but that just excited Slade so much that suddenly Mirakuru erupted and gushed out of Oliver’s eyes and mouth.

To be continued…

Ripclawe

Banned
iDCC5NmJll36K.gif

Sorry for the spoiler pics people. They were stills released from Amell's Facebook page. I did not mean any harm by them. I have fixed them so they are links instead of pics, so others might want to change the quoting.

Please don't put an arrow through my knee...

Please put any promo/spoiler pics behind a link as a consideration to others. Thanks for your help.

I'm glad that Arrow will be back on tomorrow night - should be fun. :D

Ripclawe

Banned
can imagine some poor google user looking for info on Arrow, sees

"Thread: ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash "

clicks right to a wozzly post and just stares.....for a long time.

Sorry for the spoiler pics people. They were stills released from Amell's Facebook page. I did not mean any harm by them. I have fixed them so they are links instead of pics, so others might want to change the quoting.

Please don't put an arrow through my eye...

fixed for you......or your pleasure.... or just....

I saw this last night or well, Sunday night and thought that was Haynes but then I was like "nah, couldn't be, just some random internet dude".

Oh goddammit, I knew it was coming but still it's a good thing I don't have to go to the bathroom or I might have just pissed myself.

MIRAKURU!

I have skipped over all of the Wozzly fanfic stuff and just read the reactions to it. But I did see the last couple sentences of Eye for an Eye. Yeah...that is enough. Terrifying.

Keep it up.

so glad its on tonight the show is amazing

what happened to laurel she was beautiful in season 1 what happened to her face ?

natural beauty or plastic crap any day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom