• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiktor

Fuck yeah at this trailer. I knew he would be back, seemed way to good character and way too good actor to be one off

Guys!
Felicity leaving Star City.

Sauce:http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/movienewsandreviews/news/?a=92602

Arrow is dead.
It's over.
Arrow is no more.
2012-2013.
RIP

Wait, so this means more Laurel?

1422imefb.gif

Well, like the good rollercoasters there's need to be lot's of down moments so the high moments are better.

Yeah I'm kind of feeling this.

It's probably just a story device and she'll be gone for one episode at most, come back, and Ollie will be like "YO WTF OMFG I NEEDED U FILICITY, I-i-ii-i-I LOVE U", then CW-ized felicity will be like "OMG I CANT BELEIVE IT TOOK DIS LONG TO MAKE U SEE THIS, I LOVE U TOOOOOOO, I'VE LOVED U SINCE THE MOMENT I SAW U" then they will cry and kiss in the rain as hilary duff music plays and the camera zooms out to Barry Allen watching in the distance.

Don't forget doing it so in a longingly manner, heh but yeah standard CW and WB before it teen drama crap.

Is laurel on HGH? the fuck is going on with her head?

Weight loss plus probably chin implant, slowly working towards a Mac Tonight with hair look.

Who wants to do that Photoshop?

My wife & I recently watched all of season one over our Christmas vacation and we hooked on the show. So I go to set up a recording of the rest of the second season only to find out that I don't get the CW at all on my DirecTV service.

Damn it! So I just bought the first nine episodes from Sony's Video Unlimited service on my PS4.

Clevinger

My wife & I recently watched all of season one over our Christmas vacation and we hooked on the show. So I go to set up a recording of the rest of the second season only to find out that I don't get the CW at all on my DirecTV service.

Damn it! So I just bought the first nine episodes from Sony's Video Unlimited service on my PS4.

If you're in the US (and possibly maybe Canada, I don't know) you can watch the episodes the day after they air on CW's website. Hulu has them too, but they go up a week after they air or something like that.

Soybean

Before I clicked on the link I assumed she was leaving, which is far more likely than her being fired. And even though that's not happening, you bastards have now implanted the possibility into my head, now that she's all cool and desirable.

JB1981

I tried to get thru the pilot but the show was such a shameless rip off of the batman/Bruce Wayne character that I ended up turning off my tv in disgust

The official description for the 12th episode, Tremors is now out. Spoiler tagged for those that don't want to be read it. Something big begins this episode!

ARROW TRAINS ROY — Arrow (Stephen Amell) offers to train Roy (Colton Haynes) so he can learn to control his newfound super-strength. However, Roy is a rebellious student and refuses to listen unless Arrow reveals his true identity, which Oliver refuses to do. Meanwhile, the Bronze Tiger (guest star Michael Jai White) escapes from prison and steals Malcolm’s earthquake machine to sell to the highest bidder. Oliver, Diggle (David Ramsey) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) attempt to stop the transfer, but Roy gets in the way, putting everyone in danger. Laurel (Katie Cassidy) is disbarred and spirals out of control. Moira (Susanna Thompson) is thrilled when Walter (guest star Colin Salmon) asks her to dinner, but his reason surprises her. Thea (Willa Holland) encourages her mother to ask Walter to reconcile. Guy Bee directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Drew Z. Greenberg (#AR212).

I tried to get thru the pilot but the show was such a shameless rip off of the batman/Bruce Wayne character that I ended up turning off my tv in disgust

You really should give it more of a chance that that. The show is so much more than a Batman ripoff.

ReiGun

That's a natural reaction, given that GA was originally meant to be nothing more than a Batman rip off. But like the character in the comics, the show moves far beyond that and makes Green Arrow his own character.

ARROW TRAINS ROY — Arrow (Stephen Amell) offers to train Roy (Colton Haynes) so he can learn to control his newfound super-strength. However, Roy is a rebellious student and refuses to listen unless Arrow reveals his true identity, which Oliver refuses to do. Meanwhile, the Bronze Tiger (guest star Michael Jai White) escapes from prison and steals Malcolm’s earthquake machine to sell to the highest bidder. Oliver, Diggle (David Ramsey) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) attempt to stop the transfer, but Roy gets in the way, putting everyone in danger. Laurel (Katie Cassidy) is disbarred and spirals out of control. Moira (Susanna Thompson) is thrilled when Walter (guest star Colin Salmon) asks her to dinner, but his reason surprises her. Thea (Willa Holland) encourages her mother to ask Walter to reconcile. Guy Bee directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Drew Z. Greenberg (#AR212).

Goddamn.

Replicant

Wait, so this means more Laurel?

1422imefb.gif

Your New Headmistress is here. Better get used to it.

melrose-place-katie-cassidy1.jpg

"Where is this supposed *Awesome* character development for me?!" Katie Cassidy can be heard screaming.

strafer

Detective Quentin Lance: You're not exactly a hardened criminal, are you?
Felicity Smoak: No, I'm not any kind of criminal.
Detective Quentin Lance: What do you call computer hacking?
Felicity Smoak: A hobby. That I do not engage in.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Currently rewatching Season 1, i think its funny how Laurel was a likable character and Thea was annoying and now on Season 2 they switched places.

I wonder what Season 3 will do with those two.

For some reason it wont let me copy a link, nor show on his Facebook page, but it showed on my Facebook feed.

Amell posted a short video of a lonely night in the Arrow Cave. Complete with a longing shot of the salmon ladder. All is well.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

Character is much deeper/more interesting than anything Batman has had on the screen. And I say this as a dude with well over 500 childhood batman action figures in his attic. Arrow is the most fun superhero rendition I've seen across both cinema and television, and I think if you're a fan of the genre, you're truly missing out by throwing it out the window as a "blatant batman ripoff."

Most new heroes ripoff old ones in some fashion or another, but differentiate themselves later. The island in this show is a better backstory than Batman has ever had. Ollie is no Bruce Wayne, he spends a large part of season 1
slaughtering people. He's completely fine with killing. [/spoiler.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom