• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

It's happening.

CQtuedBXAAIBlyh.jpg

eDX8YqJ.gif

Penguin

Season 3 really took a toll on this show

I mean this place seems pretty dead for the premiere day!

It's in less than 8 hours!

I don't mind the hacker stuff as long as it's not pulled out of the ass. Felicity is established as a super hacker so I just go with it. But then Iris "hacks" her dad's CCPD computer and I'm like "da fuck did you learn that shit".

I thought that in context her "hacking" meant she basically guessed her father's password?

Pics_nao

I'm ready for Season 4 but keeping my expectations incredibly low after how bad last season was and how fucking good Flash was.

Awesome OT. Good to have all the shows back! Pumped for tonight, let's hope it starts with a bang.

Catching up on last nights Flash after, hype!

Reszo

I didn't even know this was coming back already lol. I stopped at episode 13 season 3, I;m going to try and get back into it tonight.

ZeroX03

Banned
GAF is gonna hate/love the first five minutes of domestic Olicity: The Yoga Pants Years :D

I'm just embracing the chaos at this point. I can enjoy anything if I put my mind to it.

Helmet itnt terrible in action. Better then I thought, diggle looking huge.

I like that the whole team is together already, last season was a lot of origin stuff. So be be able to just jump into the action. Never forget laurels progression

RS4-

Black Drivers helmet looks like shit.

And M. Bison, didn't expect to see him. And Speedy looking great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom