• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrowverse: CW Teases more potential Spinoffs ""We're in very early talks."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subitai

DCW take over is nearly complete.

Also, shouldn't the Suicide Squad be lead by Deadshot to stop someone like Deathstroke?

Wiktor

DCW take over is nearly complete.

Also, shouldn't the Suicide Squad be lead by Deadshot to stop someone like Deathstroke?

I think it would be cool if at least one villain from each season would be forced to join the squad in the next season.

Wiktor

Season 1 = Deadshot, Huntress
Season 2 = Bronze Tiger, Deathstroke
Season 3 = Cupid, Boomerang

Well..yeah..that too, but I mean seasons from Suicide Squad.
So for example...in first season the Squad goes against a group of villains that have Deathstroke in their group. Then the villains get defeated and in seson 2 of Suicide Squad Deathstroke is forced to join then squad. Then in S2 they go against for example Vandal Savage and in S3 Vandal is forced to join the squad.

Bleepey

Am I the only person still surprised that the fricking Green Arrow turned out to be the Iron Man that kick started a TV universe. That said I am surprised Iron Man can be mentioned in the same breath as Batman and Superman. Hell Captain America made a Batman and Superman film blink. BTW how is Constantine doing ratings wise? I liked the first few episodes I saw.

Wiktor

BTW how is Constantine doing ratings wise? I liked the first few episodes I saw.
Weak, but they're trying out new earlier timeslot this friday, which according to some might save it, while others see it as a final nail into the coffin. That said, if NBC does cancel it there's a chance somebody else (specifically Syfy or Amazon) might pick it up.

I vote for a Question show as well. Though my wife would sure love a Zatanna show.

Either way I'm hooked on the Arrowverse so I'll probably watch it whatever it is =P.

Played by Donald Glover.

group1eykwq.gif

He needs to be Spiderman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom