• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atari 50 years Celebration game

Daniel Thomas MacInnes

GAF's Resident Saturn Omnibus
This is terrific! I assume that Intellivision games will be included in this expanded edition. I would also like to see more Atari 8-bit computer games, so a quick glance at the software lineup for the 400 Mini would give us clues as to what’s coming next.

I was just about to buy the Switch version of Atari 50, just for Tempest 2000 (Jaguar) running at a buttery-smooth 60 fps. I would love to see more Jaguar games, but, as with all the Atari platforms, licensed games are almost certainly impossible or unaffordable. 2600 Space Invaders, 5200 Defender, Robotron & Blaster, 7800 Xevious, Lynx Rampage, Jaguar Alien Vs Predator? Any of these, pretty please?

I don’t suppose Atari 5200 games with proper analog controls are coming anytime soon, right? That would be nice.

Could we just have MULE and Seven Cities of Gold, pretty pretty please? Without glitches or removed content would be very nice, thank you.

Top Bottom