• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Gorillaz

Damn he's going to put Dixie through a table

Hopefully that won't happen I can't see her taking a table like that friends.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
For a company backed by a billion dollar company WCW sure did do a lot of shows in parking lots and other weird places.
Eeeh, basically beaches and the world's largest motorcycle festival.

WWF legit had a fucking WRESTLEMANIA in a parking lot.

Alucard

Banned
Man, if DJZ, Manik, and Low Ki stick around a while, and if TNA sticks around, the X Division could be pretty special.

Yeah as much as I like him he doesn't look to good. Maybe he stopped caring.

CN8B3rx.png

Nooooooooooo, you're kidding

strobogo

Banned
You guys wanna talk about that motherfucker Dean Malenko? You should go watch his promo on Hardcore TV episode 71. It is something else. He rambles for I think about 3 minutes, talking up great NWA champions such as the Funks and Lou Thesz, gives some love to Benoit, then trips over 8 words in a row.

Kaladin

You guys wanna talk about that motherfucker Dean Malenko? You should go watch his promo on Hardcore TV episode 71. It is something else. He rambles for I think about 3 minutes, talking up great NWA champions such as the Funks and Lou Thesz, gives some love to Benoit, then trips over 8 words in a row.

He never was known as a talker.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Pulled it up now. At about 7 mins in. This is WEIRD

hoping this main event is awesome. Don't let me down, Lashley!

dude the internet loves who cuts rambling promos where he trips over his words? So he's the Dolph Ziggler of the 90s?

Gorillaz

would they even take lashley if he wanted to come back to the E

Or I guess it comes down to does he want to let bygones be bygones over the shit that happened awhile back

I just realized tna putting the belt on Lashley was a preemptive move to wwe putting in on Lesnar. Excited for the match though.

Top Bottom