• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

somedevil

What happened? Cena injured him right? Wwe will bury the hatchet with anyone.

Basically he made an agreement with the WWE to let him out of his contract and in return he would not talk about whatever Hayes said about him. I doubt he is coming back.

Also this is the card for the NXT special. Would you watch this?

Fatal 4 Way for the WWE NXT Title
Sami Zayn vs. Tyler Breeze vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Adrian Neville

NXT Women's Title Match
Bayley vs. Charlotte

NXT Tag Team Title Match
Sin Cara and Kalisto vs. "The Ascension" Konnor & Viktor

Hair vs. Hair Match
Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady vs. Sylvester Lefort & Marcus Louis

Bull vs Mojo

Basically he made an agreement with the WWE to let him out of his contract and in return he would not talk about whatever Hayes said about him. I doubt he is coming back.

Also this is the card for the NXT special. Would you watch this?
Is that really the card? Sounds horrible.

Gorillaz

iirc he called him the black batista or something

jiRUkup.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
not that anyone cares (well some of you might) but time for G1 day 3, hopefully its better than day 2. Also, is it me or are the matches on these playlists reversed?

would they even take lashley if he wanted to come back to the E

Or I guess it comes down to does he want to let bygones be bygones over the shit that happened awhile back

Would they forgive him? Sure.

Would they take him, or 99% of the people in TNA? Hahahahhahahah no.

Damn, totally clean. decent defense though.
not that anyone cares (well some of you might) but time for G1 day 3, hopefully its better than day 2. Also, is it me or are the matches on these playlists reversed?

It is. I dunno about them being reversed because i had to watch all the matches individually

Good main event. Lashley keeps looking like a beast. Wonder who's gonna beat him. Another good episode of iMPACT! Wrestling.

Also why the fuck would they ruin next week? I've done my best to stay away from spoilers or completely forget about them.

Yes and how is it horrible? Two of those matches will be very good plus the crowd will be hot for everything else.

Plus love TNA previewing man on women violence for the next show.
not a fan Of fatal 4 ways especially when all of nxt's talent is solely concentrated here. Women's match should be good. Tag match, sin cara, really? Hair match, who cares. Mojo? Just no.

Haven't watched nxt in awhile though with tna being so good. That felt weird to say.

Alucard

Banned
Number of screwy endings on Impact tonight: ZERO.

Weeeeeeird.

Very entertaining show from TNA tonight. Some fun X Division action, a very good tag match, and a solid main event.

Please don't go, TNA. :(

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Number of screwy endings on Impact tonight: ZERO.

Weeeeeeird.

Very entertaining show from TNA tonight. Some fun X Division action, a very good tag match, and a solid main event.

Please don't go, TNA. :(

We just gotta believe my man.
Renele, Joker, You and I will keep them alive through the use of positive thoughts!
#TNAtion

I dunno about today's Impact. The X-Division matches always feel too choreographed, but done by people who are too slow to cover it up. and then the matches aren't that fast paced and fun because of it. The main event was good though.

Anyway, I'm on day 4 of the G1 and still lovin' it. Shelton Benjamin is gonna take the whole thing, brehs

DMczaf

I love how nearly everyone's theme music in the Cruiserweight division in WCW sounded like PS1/SNES era JRPG music.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I dunno about today's Impact. The X-Division matches always feel too choreographed, but done by people who are too slow to cover it up. and then the matches aren't that fast paced and fun because of it. The main event was good though.

Anyway, I'm on day 4 of the G1 and still lovin' it. Shelton Benjamin is gonna take the whole thing, brehs
Day 4 is one of the shows of the year.

Alucard

Banned

It was basically a two-match show, with the Wolves and Hardys and Lashley vs. Aries. When those two matches make up over 30 minutes of a two-hour show, I'm down.

I enjoyed the Low Ki match too. The Brian Cage match was a bit slow and sloppy, and the Samoa Joe was over too quickly. Either way, it was pretty good.

Day 4 is SOOOO good

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Rainmaker vs Makabe was good, good start to day 3 (or end? I cant tell the order lol). The announcers getting hyped for RAINMAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA still hasnt gotten old :p

I really like the format of this tournament, how you get all these different styles meshed together since they all fight each other

Rainmaker vs Makabe was good, good start to day 3 (or end? I cant tell the order lol). The announcers getting hyped for RAINMAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA still hasnt gotten old :p

I really like the format of this tournament, how you get all these different styles meshed together since they all fight each other
You seem to be a little confused about the match order, so I found this schedule for you. It tells you the correct order to view the matches
http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2014/06/21/njpw-g1-climax-24-schedule/

Rhaknar

RBH

The final issue of WWE Magazine will be the October issue, which hits newsstands on September 16th. The magazine could possible continue with an outside publisher but WWE itself will no longer be producing it.

Top Bottom