• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Waste of fucking time, but still....
SM.gif

UberTag

No, Cena can do a good promo, at least in terms of business. Go out and tell me why I want to watch Cena vs Lesnar as Summer Slam, both Heyman and Cena did that pretty well tonight. Smarks will never like anything Cena does, whether its truly awful, or actually decent.
I liked Cena when he was feuding with Edge.
Back in 2006.
He still lost then, too.
And he was still over with the kids in the crowd. Probably moreso than today.
Imagine that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
REAL ASS HULK HOGAN STARED DOWN COPS AND GOT ENTRY INTO THE ARENA BECAUSE HE MADE THEM COWER BEFORE HIM

ATTITUDE ERA DIDNT DO THAT SHIT. #FUNB

The only thing worse than current WWE is current WWE attempting to be Attitude Era WWF.

And lol @ people always popping up to say "Y'know what, that was a good Cena promo." It's the same garbage he's been spewing for a decade. All of them are terrible, all of them will continue to be terrible.
So I'm just gonna throw it out there I stopped watching wrestling around before John cena was even on the roster and only got back into wrestling after the royal rumble controversy I thought it was a good promo for cena

Top Bottom