• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Been there. Done that. Wasn't especially exciting to see.

cena%2Bnexus.jpg
Please don't remind me. What a waste of a complete surreal diamond mine they had.

So many attitude era attempts tonight. Lets cut the fucking foreplay and get this thing started.

The only thing worse than current WWE is current WWE attempting to be Attitude Era WWF.

And lol @ people always popping up to say "Y'know what, that was a good Cena promo." It's the same garbage he's been spewing for a decade. All of them are terrible, all of them will continue to be terrible.

RP912

Banned
The only thing worse than current WWE is current WWE attempting to be Attitude Era WWF.

And lol @ people always popping up to say "Y'know what, that was a good Cena promo." It's the same garbage he's been spewing for a decade. All of them are terrible, all of them will continue to be terrible.

I get weird Weekend at Bernies vibes when they teased that shit. It's like they know the attitude era is dead and dated but dammit gotta keep it popular.

DMczaf

...did they have to make a new Expendables 3 commercial because of the leak?

"So much action...you have to see it on the big screen! PLEASE!"

imBask

Banned

In wrestling : delivery > message

the message has been the same before every match for the past 40 years

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

No, Cena can do a good promo, at least in terms of business. Go out and tell me why I want to watch Cena vs Lesnar as Summer Slam, both Heyman and Cena did that pretty well tonight. Smarks will never like anything Cena does, whether its truly awful, or actually decent.

ATTITUDENAL!!

Top Bottom