• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

BuzrmzeIUAAhYzU.png

oh my fucking god

hbkdx12

WWE knows they're spamming 9.99 too much, they're trying to make it over with the crowd in a sarcastic way and it's working.

All they can really do is ham it up and poke fun of it at this point but it's still not gonna get them any precious subs

Kakulin

Banned
So that confirms it. Brock is going to tear the ever loving shit out of Cena.

We are going to get 6 months of Brock.

If that happens i'll re-up my WWE Network subscription. Brock Lesnar being a bully, and Eva Marie being a hot babe (#AllRedEverything !!!) is the only reasons I watch anymore. Oh and the Rusev/Lana angle, that is awesome!

Have I ever told you all how much I hate Hulk Hogan?

And Real American?

That's what happens when you get into wrestling as an adult though, I suppose. I'm sure I've mentioned that I didn't get into wrestling until I was an adult... because I didn't get into wrestling until I was an adult.

$9.99... $9.99... $9.99... $9.99...

That Cena promo tonight from the start of the third hour was probably the best promo he's cut though. Credit the boy for that. That was very 'Reality Era' and passion from Cena? Appreciated.

WWE knows they're spamming 9.99 too much, they're trying to make it over with the crowd in a sarcastic way and it's working.

The WWE right now is the guy at the end of the night trying the same line over and over to any and every girl who might be in a five-mile radius of him.

They reek of desperation, but they think if they keep saying $9.99 over and over, it'll make a difference.

It's sad. Nothing more.

Ithil

You want to know what happened at Extreme Rules? I don't know what the fuck happened at Extreme Rules, I got hit in the face with with a fucking chain

Wise words indeed from Brock Lesnar.

Top Bottom