• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

highlights from RAW

-Miz on commentary
-Dean hiding in a birthday present
-Heath Slater's streak living on
-Brock was there
-I heard Mr. Wonderful's AMAZING theme for the first time

DMczaf

924562_513606395439013_1832120065_n.jpg

RP912

Banned
Man that rock/brock match was so good. The crowd shitting on rock and brock reversing the rock bottom into the f5.

Light years better than fucking cena using a chain and steel steps to get a win.

I'm gonna pay 30 dollars for the year of EA Access instead of the WWE Network

I hope WWE realizes things have gotten bad when I'm given my cash to EA instead of them

DMczaf

This promo is all about selling Brock Lesnar as a fucking God. It's so obvious they are hyping him up because he's about to put the company on his back.

Get on that back, people.

He will take us places, mortals.

VoxPop

I really don't think Cena is winning here.

That's the beauty of it. When you think he can't do it, he'll deliver a picture perfect thunderous Attitude Adjustment for all the Cenamaniacs around the world and overcome the odds. We aint gonna have no part time champion for the next 6 months.

Gorillaz

This promo is all about selling Brock Lesnar as a fucking God. It's so obvious they are hyping him up because he's about to put the company on his back.

Get on that back, people.

He will take us places, mortals.
Bionic, how do you feel about all of these promos that DM is bringing up

He has a point, friend

That's the beauty of it. When you think he can't do it, he'll deliver a picture perfect thunderous Attitude Adjustment for all the Cenamaniacs around the world and overcome the odds. We aint gonna have no part time champion for the next 6 months.

Yeah...we probably are.

I really don't think Cena is winning here.

It amazes me that people think Cena has enough sway over the company to have them screw up the main thing that will get people subscribing to the network. Part time Brock Lesnar will sell more subscriptions with the belt than without it.

And right now, that's all that matters.

And Cena owes Brock. Brock gave Cena his win two years ago for being an outsider coming in and all that blah blah blah. Since then he's stayed loyal even if he's been a part timer.

Different times... different needs.

A beastly Brock who only fights on the network... that's money.

Cena take 15 part 2? That's not.

Top Bottom