• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I tapped out and didn't put on the Cena/Bork special because I thought it'd just be that promo vid twice, but it's good. Firing it up....

VoxPop

I truly hope Brock delivers on that promise. I will be right there to re-sub to the Network if he is literally a bloody mess laying in his own urine and vomit. Of his own.

That was like the best thing the WWE has done since MITB 2011. I have no idea why they didn't put that on TV, especially since nobody wants this Network anyway. Would've got some buys maybe.

Thorakai

Here is what we know about Brock Lesnar:

-He has no feelings
-His favorite thing is to hurt people
-He is at 1000% power level
-He is a God

...and you marks think Cena has a chance? Bring on The Age of Brock

RP912

Banned
It's like the warrior passed the torch of being the ultimate alpha male to brock lesnar. Goddamn this was a good video package.

It felt like one of those HBO Mayweather/who cares 24/7 docs.

3269485db3cadcbd65e27c9e211f93ad_XL.jpg

It's official l

UberTag

That was like the best thing the WWE has done since MITB 2011. I have no idea why they didn't put that on TV, especially since nobody wants this Network anyway. Would've got some buys maybe.
That's crazy talk. Endlessly shilling $9.99 on RAW will prove far more effective than actually providing people with a taste of original content that would draw them in to making the additional investment.

Top Bottom