• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

In theaters or direct to video?

interesting thing is 'direct to video' doesn't really mean the same thing as it did 20 or even 10 years ago, despite still making sense as a term except it's streaming video not home video. with all the kickstarters and indie projects bottling around the stink of the phrase is kind of gone for me. there's a much bigger stink around big budget hollywood movie...

...but none of that's got anything to do with wwe

Holy shit @ that DDT sell

KnobbyScaryGosling.gif

okay great you put dixie through the table why ya still talking about i

AHHH FUCK AN INTERVIEW WITH DIXIE NEXT WEEK I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE END OF HER ON-SCREEN CHARACTER!!?!?!

okay great you put dixie through the table why ya still talking about i

AHHH FUCK AN INTERVIEW WITH DIXIE NEXT WEEK I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE END OF HER ON-SCREEN CHARACTER!!?!?!

This is the woman that wouldn't sell her company because they wouldn't let her stay as an on screen character if they bought it.

Alucard

Banned
Weird ending to the Knockouts match. Why would Taryn roll out of the ring after landing a double clothesline on The Beautiful People?

Love the way they've booked King, MVP, and especially Lashley as a group. I hope they keep Lashley's push going. He's been really strong in this run.

@Alucard - She rolled out to fight with Angelina.

dream

Nothing makes me laugh harder than Eric Young's theme, other than turning on Impact Wrestling and seeing a white boy wearing a G-Unit shirt giving the thumbs down to Beautiful Bobby Lashley.

Incredible six man tag on IMPACT. Lashley was kept strong while Aries and Roode were also put over as big time threats to the World Champ. Awesome job.

Crowd was anything but dead during that match. Multiple Austin Aries chants and a couple of T-N-A chants to boot.

Alucard

Banned
Incredible six man tag on IMPACT. Lashley was kept strong while Aries and Roode were also put over as big time threats to the World Champ. Awesome job.

Crowd was anything but dead during that match. Multiple Austin Aries chants and a couple of T-N-A chants to boot.

Yeah, that was a really good 6-man match. Zero complaints.

We comparing that chump champ D. Bryan to my boy Eric Young? Outside of the push Eric Youngs reign as champion was better. He was a fighting champion till the day he lost.

Really good six man tag match though.

Ultratech

Yup, it was pretty good.

Also, I gotta thank Bootaaay for making my day with his Fave Five Zandig GIFs.

Top Bottom