• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Goldust-WWE-2k15.jpg

virtual goldie lookin' guuuuuud.

Alucard

Banned
Btw, I bought tickets to the Montreal Chikara show this Sunday. Front row, BAYBAY. Although I doubt it will be hard to get front row either way. Doesn't sound like they've sold much. I'm gonna go hardcore.

Shark Johnson spent Amazon dollars. That like half counts.

I think Supercard is gonna save the WWE. WWE should start giving out Supercard packs to Network subscribers instead of receiving shopzone dollars.

WWE 2K16 preorder Gamestop bonus will be an ultra rare legend Jerry Lawler card.

Gonzalez

Banned
When Spike(crosses fingers) does cancel IMPACT will they for certain look for another wrestling program to replace it? Is GFW still interested? Does ROH have a chance at going national?

KissVibes

Banned
Why can't Bryan get legit mad looking anymore? HE USED TO GET ANGRY ALL THE TIME.

Bryan TRIMMED HIS FUCKING BEARD.

When Spike(crosses fingers) does cancel IMPACT will they for certain look for another wrestling program to replace it? Is GFW still interested? Does ROH have a chance at going national?

GFW is going to end up on a better channel than Spike. They got Hollywood dudes signed on to pitch it properly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are the Okada avatar bets up yet? I feel like nobody takes me seriously without VKM representing.

Alucard

Banned
Good start to TNA. Team 3D and The Hardys? I'm so in. And that quick Joe package was effective and made him look like a beast.

Let's...DO...THIIIIIS??!

Top Bottom