• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Alucard

Banned
Good crowd on Impact tonight for sure. And that X Division match was over very quickly, but it had some memorable spots. Homicide's dive was pretty crazy, and Low Ki's finisher looks devastating. Really looking forward to Joe vs. Low Ki next week.

I probably missed all the SuperCard talk but for such a simple/shitty phone CCG it is damn addictive and since Blizzard can't pull their head out of their ass and release hearthstone for android I know what I'll be playing for a few weeks/months

HOLY SHIT!

DAY fucking One

WWE’s Dean Ambrose to Star in Action Movie ‘Lockdown’

It's like dredd with Ambrose

Written by Nathan Brooks and Bobby Lee Darby (“See No Evil 2″), “Lockdown” follows a police officer who finds himself trapped inside his own precinct and hunted after crooked cops stop at nothing to recover incriminating evidence of illegal activities against those closest to him.

I can dig it. Ambrose going batshit crazy for 90 mins is ok by me. Can we get Seth Rollins as one of the crooked cops but give him no speaking parts?

Good crowd on Impact tonight for sure. And that X Division match was over very quickly, but it had some memorable spots. Homicide's dive was pretty crazy, and Low Ki's finisher looks devastating. Really looking forward to Joe vs. Low Ki next week.

According to Cheap Heat Joe and LowKi did tear the house down in their match. Makes me actually want to watch TNA next week.

DMczaf

HOLY SHIT!

DAY fucking One

Written by Nathan Brooks and Bobby Lee Darby (“See No Evil 2″), “Lockdown” follows a police officer who finds himself trapped inside his own precinct and hunted after crooked cops stop at nothing to recover incriminating evidence of illegal activities against those closest to him.

Next up: Riggs in the Lethal Weapon reboot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thank God I don't have to watch Brie Bella's awful acting tonight.

better actress
jzkoy8cwNVxrz.png

HOLY SHIT!

DAY fucking One

In theaters or direct to video?

HOLY SHIT!

DAY fucking One

MY DREAMS OF AMBROSE BEING KURTIS STRYKER IS COMING CLOSER TO REALITY

o4bEXeh.png
o4bEXeh.png

o4bEXeh.png
o4bEXeh.png

First ad just ran telling people Impact is moving to Wednesday. It was about 5 seconds long and ran at probably 50x the speed it should have

That was the 2nd ad. I think they should be promoting it better, but it was probably a very recent decision by Spike so it makes sense.

Alucard

Banned
I can dig it. Ambrose going batshit crazy for 90 mins is ok by me. Can we get Seth Rollins as one of the crooked cops but give him no speaking parts?

According to Cheap Heat Joe and LowKi did tear the house down in their match. Makes me actually want to watch TNA next week.

That's really good to hear. TNA has had some TV Match of the Year contenders this summer already. Looking forward to more.

Top tier memorable TNA matches from this summer:

-Lashley vs. Jeff Hardy
-Lashley vs. Austin Aries
-The Wolves vs. The Hardys

Top Bottom