• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Nope.™ Just because he's main eventin' and killing himself For The Fans™ doesn't mean ANYTHING if your entrance music is poop and your ring attire looks like you took hygiene lessons from Heavy.

Austin had It.™ Rock had It.™ Santino had It.™ Dean ain't got It.™

Santino lol

Beef, you have it™

FHIZ

So this is how they write Dean out so he can film. God damn, his comeback match better be better than these past two.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
039c3a9ebb3c6297b766eff2dd754e71.jpg

Ravager61

Is Ambrose really going to be off TV for a while to film a movie? If so, that really sucks actually. He has so much momentum right now.

Well, that was the first RAW I've watched in full in over 5 years.
Fell asleep in hour 2! But it paid off! Really didn't need Kane in on the finish though. Ugh.

Ambrose is white hot, and he has to take time off to film a direct to DVD movie that almost nobody will see... Priorities within the WWE don't seem quite right here

Verendus

Banned
Ambrose and Rollins are the best thing on Raw. Good match. I don't see why they didn't just do it last night. Hoping for a Ladder match at Night of Champions and then a Hell in a Cell match to finish it off.

Big One

Banned
I thought the finish was great actually. Plus it looks like some of the crowd really bought Dean actually being hurt by that by the reaction shots.

So were those blocks just always and no one noticed? Does Kane get special executive privileges on all the secret weapons available in the ring?

Enfinit

Totally didn't mind Kane being there. Match was still awesome. If you're gonna murder someone off TV, that was certainly a good way to do it.

Top Bottom