• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Hope Roman ignoring Ambeose leads to a feud after Rollins. It's strange that he's never helped Dean after the break up of the shield.

I don't remember Dean ever helping Reigns.

Anyway, I'm glad that Rollins did what I've always suggested doing during a match. Murder your opponent. You win! More wrestlers should look into this.

bigkrev

Indeed. A movie role that could lead into a career of being a movie star vs a career involving bumps, bruises and a possibility of being a midcarder for the remainder of your career.

I'll go with the straight to redbox film.

He probably gets SAG union benefits for the rest of his life because of this

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
And that 6 man match had no business being as entertaining as it was
RAW_1108_Photo_140_221205.jpg

Raw64life

This WWE Super Card game is the most fun I've had playing a WWE game since Day of Reckoning 2, so of course it figures that they wouldn't give the app even the slightest bit of advertising.

Verendus

Banned
Date has been set. September 21st, Joan is going to tame Baroque.

Ambrose is apparently gone reading these posts.

And the worst thing, no Batista tonight even after I did a five week countdown. Five damn weeks.

Just fuck this company, time for a few weeks off...until Night of Champions.

3wqGyVo.gif

5vi51Cr.gif

CG3r41t.gif

DMczaf

Date has been set. September 21st, Joan is going to tame Baroque.

Ambrose is apparently gone reading these posts.

And the worst thing, no Batista tonight even after I did a five week countdown. Five damn weeks.

Just fuck this company, time for a few weeks off...until Night of Champions.

He's got accounting to do.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Would you say that the way he does his job is simply... Perfect?

Besides his look and to a lesser extent, his promos, sure.

people need to remember though that while they love Mr. Perfect he was never further than the mid card in any major promotion. Hell his best run is arguably as Ric Flairs MANAGER in WWF.

Anth0ny

Pretty amazing they have to take the most over guy in the company off TV to film some fucking movie that two people are going to watch

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
WWE is on a roll. Two good shows after another. Granted I watched slam live and Raw without announcers, so I tend to avoid cole/king/jbl.

It will be disappointing if NoC is mostly slam rematches. Henry/Rusev and Bella/Bella may be the only two new Matches

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion

people need to remember though that while they love Mr. Perfect he was never further than the mid card in any major promotion. Hell his best run is arguably as Ric Flairs MANAGER in WWF.

Honestly, I think while the pairing of him and Ryback was a weird one, it was for sure for the betterment of both of them. Ryback has really tightened up his skills, and Axel has learned to work the crowed. I think that if they gave them some time, and a momentum reset, you could get both of them to be some more than solid upper mid-carders with main event potential.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This WWE Super Card game is the most fun I've had playing a WWE game since Day of Reckoning 2, so of course it figures that they wouldn't give the app even the slightest bit of advertising.

I finally decided to give the game a shot yesterday around lunch time. A day and a half later, I just broke into SR+ tier with a 410-61 record, am leading the rare tier KOTR (29-4 with a 3 game lead currently) I started shortly after getting my first few rares, managed to snag 3 SRs, as well as 6 pairs of rares I'm trudging through to try and pro max, lol.

Mengetsu

Hey Guys! I've been deemed IWC cause I said it was crazy WWE put a PPV quality match on Raw with the network starving for stuff like that on it! Should I feel good or keep laughing at these people?

strobogo

Banned

Perfect's best run was his run with Hogan, where he got a visual pin with the Perfect Plex and Hulk didn't Hulk Up right after it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hey Guys! I've been deemed IWC cause I said it was crazy WWE put a PPV quality match on Raw with the network starving for stuff like that on it! Should I feel good or keep laughing at these people?

They put on PPV quality matches to end Raw most of last year with D-Bry though so its not like it's big news or anything.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Perfect's best run was his run with Hogan, where he got a visual pin with the Perfect Plex and Hulk didn't Hulk Up right after it.

Watched that just the other night. It was fantastic.

Mengetsu

They put on PPV quality matches to end Raw most of last year with D-Bry though so its not like it's big news or anything.

I know I was just saying to some people that the match was PPV worthy and was called selfish and complaining about a free match. Feels funny having people saying that's very IWC of me lol

10615345_638047959635850_8440249535205850310_n.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's weird how they keep pulling out bigger and bigger guys to match with Rusev.

First he beats up the various black jobbers and gets to Big E, who is very comparable in size. Then Swagger, who dwarfs him but isn't quite as stout. Now Mark Henry, who is just making him look small.

It's weird how they keep pulling out bigger and bigger guys to match with Rusev.

First he beats up the various black jobbers and gets to Big E, who is very comparable in size. Then Swagger, who dwarfs him but isn't quite as stout. Now Mark Henry, who is just making him look small.

...shit, Big Show is next

imBask

Banned

I really hope Rusev won't lose against Mark Henry. Mark Henry has to put the young monster over

Top Bottom