• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

These themes:
tumblr_n401iyWZ731sg31w3o2_250.gif

To be fair, Zeb's character can't really work as a babyface against anyone other than Rusev. And it would have been bad to turn him and Swagger again so quick. So if he is gone for a while, it's probably for the best.

FHIZ

Anything cool happen the first 20 minutes? Just tuning in now

They wheeled HBK, Flair, and Hogan out to talk about who they think is gonna win in the Lesnar/Cena rematch, Hogan was the only one who picked Cena. Cena came out and did his whole "I'm gonna do it! Because I'm Cena! I'm gonna beat Brock Lesnar's ass!"

RP912

Banned
Anything cool happen the first 20 minutes? Just tuning in now

HBK telling the truth that cena needs to give it up, cena cuts a typical promos where he wants to not only beat bork but he's wants to beat his ass 0_o, and grumpy grandpa jbl bitching.

So nothing really.

They wheeled HBK, Flair, and Hogan out to talk about who they think is gonna win in the Lesnar/Cena rematch, Hogan was the only one who picked Cena. Cena came out and did his whole "I'm gonna do it! Because I'm Cena! I'm gonna beat Brock Lesnar's ass!"

HBK telling the truth that cena needs to give it up, cena cuts a typical promos where he wants to not only beat bork but he's wants to beat his ass 0_o, and grumpy grandpa jbl bitching.

So nothing really.
Dammit! I wanted to see that. Fuck...I figured they'd save it for later.

FHIZ

Okay, Swagger just yelling "We the peo--" in the corner, only to get kicked was funny.

But seriously, this rivalry is kind of tired now. I can only laugh at their dick waving... I mean flag waving so many times.

Top Bottom