• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

krae_man

King of swingers

2HxxRnx.jpg

They could also have NXT title defended on the show as a "junior title" and opener match.

They don't want to do that because they want NXT to be a separate thing entirely. Like in its own universe. That and they will sometimes modify guys' look and gimmick before they get a call-up, and don't want the main audience to be pre-exposed to a guy who might be someone else later if they can help it.

All that being said, they still want to assume everyone watches NXT so they can be lazy as fuck when guys/girls debut from there and not develop their characters.

Just had a long day at work with allot of workplace politics and I'm at a bar enjoying a beer and I just realized I'm missing raw :/

I'll see you guys next week

RP912

Banned
I know but just a PPV ago he was competing for the IC title. That's a bit of a tumble.

Touche'. I just want to see cesaro in matches where he's actually over...I don't even care if it's for the damn FTW belt that tazz had.

I just want the swagger push from wrestlemania back :(

So when will Cesaro start his ambulance gimmick where he dresses as an EMT, makes his entrance in an ambulance, and changes his finisher to giving mouth to mouth?

They don't want to do that because they want NXT to be a separate thing entirely. Like in its own universe. That and they will sometimes modify guys' look and gimmick before they get a call-up, and don't want the main audience to be pre-exposed to a guy who might be someone else later if they can help it.

All that being said, they still want to assume everyone watches NXT so they can be lazy as fuck when guys/girls debut from there and not develop their characters.

While I understand that line of thinking I think it's shortsighted. IMO getting general audiences more aware of Network only content and the talent within the NXT could only benefit them long term.

Besides, I’d assume that those competing for the NXT title (men and women’s) would be fairly main-show ready?

Top Bottom