• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

RP912

Banned
Long-term they don't have any idea what to do with anybody but Cena, and that's why they're always so fucked when he gets hurt. This has been clear for years.

The funny thing is the fact that shows without cena are usually awesome, like the one from a few weeks ago where ryder won a match and got kisses from layla/summer.

Unfortunately during those raws without cena, they try so hard to sabotage the product.

somedevil

I'm scared for what's going to happen if Brock remains champ on this limited schedule until WM.

I think they're struggling with booking a show when the champ is never there.

It get easier because more people are coming back. Dean in late September, Batista, Wade most likely in November and Bryan in Jan.

Well people are going to be pissed at this ending.

I can't fuck with this guys, if Cena does some redemption shit and beats Lesnar after what happened at SS I don't think I can watch anymore.

Ithil

I will laugh when the crowd turns on Reigns before WM, and they realise they failed to build anyone other than Reigns, and it still failed. I'll laugh hard.

Thorakai

You know, I'm good with the idea of Cena sending a message like this to make things a little more even in a Brock vs. Cena rematch. Otherwise any other challenger looks ridiculous. But you can do that without involving Bray like this.

Big One

Banned
Henry and Show look like they take pleasure in burials. Makes sense cause they're part of many of them over the last few years. Fuck off.

Can't wait for Cena to win the title back at NoC.

Nitros almost got me to reconsider my decision not to renew the WWE Network. That main event reminded me why I'm not.

Raw64life

Cena: "That will teach you to get the fans behind you"

blog20.jpg

I feel like I've been punished for daring to enjoy the show last Monday. Perhaps I deserve this because last week was the first I've watched in full in years. Lesson learned.

I don't think that was the worst Raw ever, but it was certainly the worst in the past few months. Just so holding pattern and directionless. And then next week is bound to be shit because Labor Day.

Top Bottom