• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

In light of recent events, I was wondering if I could return... home. This business is in my blood. Every day I've been away from it has been gut-wrenching. I've never needed it more than I do now and I promise I won't take it for granted. This business means the world to me.

Start showering, and you can come back with a probationary period.

DMczaf

In light of recent events, I was wondering if I could return... home. This business is in my blood. Every day I've been away from it has been gut-wrenching. I've never needed it more than I do now and I promise I won't take it for granted. This business means the world to me.

iB3I5SUE7903F.gif

dream

wrestlinggaf has let gfex skulk back 30 times, Heavy. I support you. Nobody other than gfex should have to be lonely.

Everyone has known it's 9.99 for six months. WWE needs to use something different to sell the Network. NEW, original programming seems like the most obvious thing to me.

Thorakai

I'm probably not gonna renew, not even because I'm disappointed in the network, but just for the lulz of seeing WWE scramble after their mistake. Whats it going to take before the WWE resorts to actually improving the current television product?

Top Bottom