• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

I can't believe they are ending Raw twice in a row with a Divas feud between 2 women who can't wrestle.

I also can't believe I'm not mad at this.

I think Brie's the most offensive part of it. I mean at least Steph can talk and has been built up as the biggest heel in the company. Brie is Daniel's wife. She can't wrestle, talk, nor has she done anything to suggest she's a face.

acrid

Banned
I'm probably not gonna renew, not even because I'm disappointed in the network, but just for the lulz of seeing WWE scramble after their mistake. Whats it going to take before the WWE resorts to actually improving the current television product?

They are improving their product though. We're getting great segments involving Steph and H week after week after week. Isn't that what we as wrestling fans want? That and Cena overcoming the odds week in and out?

Thorakai

Man.. this raw has been dreadful. How does nothing of substance happen for 3 hours? This build to summer slam is horrible.

Its more important to remind folks that would never spend money on the Network that it costs $9.99* a month than providing a compelling product to maintain viewers instead of forcing them to ignore wrestling out of shame.

*with a six month commitment.

Top Bottom