• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

jred2k

I'm probably not gonna renew, not even because I'm disappointed in the network, but just for the lulz of seeing WWE scramble after their mistake. Whats it going to take before the WWE resorts to actually improving the current television product?

They are going to start offering locks of Reigns' hair with each six month commitment.

I still can't get over that they wrote down the price of the Network on a piece of paper and held it up onscreen on their nationally televised program for over 10 seconds.

"Come get some."

"John, I need some emotion."

"Come get some."

"John, please, my kid's play starts at 7."

"Come get some."

"John....."

"Come get some."

"Fine, fuck it."

"Come get some."

"John, I need some emotion."

"Come get some."

"John, please, my kid's play starts at 7."

"Come get some."

"John....."

"Come get some."

"Fine, fuck it."
"I speak very passionately about this." - Spoken monotone and sounding scripted. Vintage Cena.

"He works for money"
Said the man who owns a mansion and 1000 cars

DMczaf

tumblr_n9tb07TL0Y1s8j90fo4_250.gif

tumblr_n9tb07TL0Y1s8j90fo3_250.gif

tumblr_n9tb07TL0Y1s8j90fo2_250.gif

I can't believe they are ending Raw twice in a row with a Divas feud between 2 women who can't wrestle.

I also can't believe I'm not mad at this.

Ugh, Cena playing the "I'm here every show, every night" card. Most of the audience doesn't want you there, bro.

Also: Why aren't they simply saying that for the price of Summer Slam on PPV, you can get it and the next 5 PPVs? Seems like a no brainer....

bwahhhhh

It kind of is. There was heat on the announcers for not being genuine in their shilling before.

Now jbl is going over the top.

Okay thanks, I've not regularly watched RAW or participated in wrassle-GAF in a while, that was... not even something, it was just thing

B. U. V.

Phatmac

Man.. this raw has been dreadful. How does nothing of substance happen for 3 hours? This build to summer slam is horrible.

dream

Ugh, Cena playing the "I'm here every show, every night" card. Most of the audience doesn't want you there, bro.

Also: Why aren't they simply saying that for the price of Summer Slam on PPV, you can get it and the next 5 PPVs? Seems like a no brainer....

Well, most of their audience lives paycheck-to-paycheck, and I think $9.99 is easier for them to scrape together than $60, even if it's the same in the end.

Man.. this raw has been dreadful. How does nothing of substance happen for 3 hours? This build to summer slam is horrible.

Main reason why no one gives a shit about buying the network for ppv. No one is going to give a shit when you're packaging your product on tv so horribly. It's fucking terrible.

Top Bottom