• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

ElRenoRaven

That was good. Gotta give it to those 2. With that segment they're showing why they're the future. Ambrose was a laugh riot. It was a great way to get around the time limit issue too.

dream

Yeah, that's not what I had in mind. It would have been much better if Seth Rollins won, but Heath Slater lasted the time limit. Now it means nothing.

Heath won a match?!

DxFWlmP.gif

That was good. Gotta give it to those 2. With that segment they're showing why they're the future. Ambrose was a laugh riot. It was a great way to get around the time limit issue too.

For sure, shades of Rock/HHH or Hart & Michaels feuding over the IC title, hell, shades of Orton & Cena. I can't wait to see these two headline a Wrestlemania in 2-3 years.

ScribbleD

Rollins/Ambrose are both amazing. My heart is hoping they have a match for the briefcase, Ambrose wins and then cashes in at the end of the night so Rollins/Ambrose can feud over the belt.

Head says CENAWINS.

Top Bottom