• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Heel

Steph's pedigrees were S-tier. Almost makes me think they were a shoot. Did the refs throw up the X, BIONIC?

ScribbleD

All that pedigreeing HHH into puddles of cum must've paid off.

HTzqFmZ.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Steph has been tearing it up all year on the mic, and now she throws in Pedigrees and alpha dogging HHH? I can get into this.

Brie Bella being the knight in shining armor for all the people wronged by Trips and Steph is beyond hilarious, though. Like who the fuck would buy into that? :D

You know there's a lot of garbage being shown by wwe just now but I praise them for giving divas all be it Stephanie McMahon the main spot on raw two weeks running. I applaud that. When was the last time a diva match got top billing in the wwe. Just wish they would focus more on good diva wrestling and story lines rather than talentless models on a scripted reality show.

Okay guys good night see you next week on the wwe network

Yes, this can't be ignored. I hate when people land on their sides with that finisher. Same thing with the F5. Undertaker sold those things like shit.

Yeah I call it the "Kane special" since I noticed it first with him. Though Ric Flair always did it a lot as well, especially with back body drops.

Kane makes RKO's look like absolute shit. I really like the guy and I understand why he probably has to do it, but doesn't change the fact that it looks shitty.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So if I'm reading this thread correctly, the highlight of Raw was Steph giving Brie a pedigree. Not sure this is even worth a quick watch on the DVR.

Top Bottom