• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
10423261_10202092626588245_3268223104364339115_n.jpg

tumblr_mji42eijPx1s7juhuo1_250.gif

Triple H has made it his mission to troll the internet for the past couple of weeks and it's working. I love that people don't get this.

Responding to criticism of you spending around 15 minutes on a 3-hour show begging for somebody to buy the Network, by doubling down under the guise of sarcasm for 9 minutes and spending around 30 minutes on a 3-hour show begging for somebody to buy the Network.

Sorry friends, but if even OT is saying that was desperate as hell, I have to agree with OT about something.

Heel

I'm with Sweeney Tom on this one. They can pretend they're working all they want, but the thirst is real a shoot.

Biggest pop of the night was for Big Show in the dark match 6 man tag. He gave Randy the KO punch for the win.

A meet and greet with Cholo Hogan happened right after that as well.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Responding to criticism of you spending around 15 minutes on a 3-hour show begging for somebody to buy the Network, by doubling down under the guise of sarcasm for 9 minutes and spending around 30 minutes on a 3-hour show begging for somebody to buy the Network.

Sorry friends, but if even OT is saying that was desperate as hell, I have to agree with OT about something.

I'm with Sweeney Tom on this one. They can pretend they're working all they want, but the thirst is real a shoot.

So basically

Btw, friends. Did they play the Sina/Bork video package twice on TV as well? Or just for the live audience?

I mean don't get me wrong, it's a very well put together hype video, but playing it twice during a live show in the span of an hour and a half isn't my idea of keeping it FnP.

Btw, friends. Did they play the Sina/Bork video package twice on TV as well? Or just for the live audience?

I mean don't get me wrong, it's a very well put together hype video, but playing it twice during a live show in the span of an hour and a half isn't my idea of keeping it FnP.
They played it twice.

It's pretty funny that I can just go on wwe.com and see the things you talked about that were good and avoid all the other bs. I would have liked to see the shilling though, only because I am canceling.

Forkball

In 2009, Ziggler fought Rey Mysterio for the Intercontinental Championship at Summerslam.

In 2014, Ziggler will fight The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship at Summerslam.

He's come so far.

Aiii

So not worth it
In 2009, Ziggler fought Rey Mysterio for the Intercontinental Championship at Summerslam.

In 2014, Ziggler will fight The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship at Summerslam.

He's come so far.

To be fair, if it's a title unification match and considering there is no longer a WHC. The title means more now than it did in 2009, so it's still an upward motion.

lol

Anth0ny

Brock's promo was easily the best part of Raw tonight

"I'm gonna rip John Cena limb from limb............ and it's gonna be..... it's gonna be ugly, people."

SO GOOD

Top Bottom