• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Vylash

MY BIRTHDAY ENDS IN 15 MINUTES GUYS

Quick shower me with unnecessary prai-PEDIGREES?!

Happy birthday! Perhaps you should buy a birthday gift for yourself, maybe a subscription to the WWE Network

How much does it cost?

uKuBunO.gif

Thanks HHH

The network is such a damn flop. Stock would have already tanked, but stockholders don't understand the wrestling business or the limited replayability of the content offered, so they think they can actually build on the number from last week, when in reality the number is going to tank once people put in their 6 months. The pathetic shilling all over tonight's broadcast was embarassing. They've fallen to such a low level that they had to dedicate atleast 30 minutes of the show to it.

The pathetic shilling all over tonight's broadcast was embarassing. They've fallen to such a low level that they had to dedicate atleast 30 minutes of the show to it.

I actually didn't mind the shilling this week because I felt an underlying layer of sarcasm that grew from the announcers everytime they had to.

The Network shilling on Raw was kinda disgusting. I know it was supposed to be funny or whatever, but knowing the numbers and how much they're struggling for memberships, it was just really off-putting.

But man who cares. Brock Lesnar showing why he's the best thing going in The 'E. Quotables on top of quotables. He's the only reason I keep watching at this point.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Just finished watching Raw in about 20 mins time. Between that pathetic shilling and Seth being pinned by Heath Slater, I'm forced to turn off auto renew on my network sub. On the plus side, Steph has some pretty well toned legs. I said damn.

Time to watch Day 9 of G1.

The Network shilling on Raw was kinda disgusting. I know it was supposed to be funny or whatever, but knowing the numbers and how much they're struggling for memberships, it was just really off-putting.

But man who cares. Brock Lesnar showing why he's the best thing going in The 'E. Quotables on top of quotables. He's the only reason I keep watching at this point.
Lesnar is amazing. I really love the idea that he is this hired mercenary that just comes and fucks shit up. I REALLY hope they don't mess this up. I mean he beat the streak, let him beat Cena. They got something going.

Also Triple H shilling was kind of funny, very sarcastic. The rest was eh.

Just finished watching Raw in about 20 mins time. Between that pathetic shilling and Seth being pinned by Heath Slater, I'm forced to turn off auto renew on my network sub.

Come on man!

We already cancelled. Get with the times (unless you don't have Paypal, in which case sorry, we cool)

TNADixie said:
If you've ever wanted to put your boss through a table, change your Twitter pic to the official logo for the holiday!
nJqXhL3.jpg

...why

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Come on man!

We already cancelled. Get with the times (unless you don't have Paypal, in which case sorry, we cool)

Well I do want to see Lesnar win the belts and Rollins/Ambrose which should be a great match even though I'm actually kind of bored of the angle.

Anth0ny

I think

that they think

if they keep saying "wwe network", "please subscribe" and "only $9.99 per month!" over and over and over and over

people will actually subscribe

as if the Raw viewing audience doesn't already know the thing exists

or something

zychi

Banned
So my buddies who watch wrestling told me to watch the beat the clock matches. Ambrose made this night. So great

zychi

Banned
I think

that they think

if they keep saying "wwe network", "please subscribe" and "only $9.99 per month!" over and over and over and over

or something
Tout x1000

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So Brie vs. Steph is the main event of Summerslam correct?

This is what happens when your champion and the challenger don't appear on the program. Friends, you can't really think it's a good idea to have Brock hold the belt until Mania.

Ugh, if there's anything that makes me enjoy WWE programming less it's the hardfuckingsell shilling they did tonight with the Network and that moronic skit with Adam Rose to tease another piece of shit movie WWE is involved with coming out to home video tomorrow. I want Vince to go broke just out of spite.

Took me less than an hour to get through an over two hour show.

UberTag

I think

that they think

or something
Isn't that how the WWE tries to get everything else over?
Repeating it ad nauseum?

And yet that just causes people to tune out and get sick of it.
Perhaps they'll figure that out someday. Probably not, though.

The 6-month post-WrestleMania subscriber drop kicks in the first week of October, right?

I don't know if WrassleGAF has a Best Heel in its end of the year awards, but Steph has this thing locked up, and it's not even close.

Top Bottom