• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

GunBR

Cass is tall, he's calling himself the underdog and people like him

If he don't get the title tonight, he will get soon

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
My expectations for Cass are always low, and I hate that he's even in this picture to begin with (we need more E+C time before this push) but he always exceeds my expectations. He's definitely better on the mic than Roman.

The moment in that scuffle with Roman and Cass like it was supposed to be some clash of the titans.....go fuck yourselves

I like Enzo and Cass but come on

Zach

Once you get the Assault Shotgun, save it for an undefined vague point in future.

Dodge and put points into Endurance to dodge more. Once you're good enough at dodging, armour simply becomes a case of wearing what looks nice. I finished Bloodborne in an elegant red dress.

And in-game too.
You're a treat, Menome.

orioto

Good Art™
If they want to play the echo structure here, we have the order of eliminations :\ I don't like that it's elminiation. If it was on pin, Owens could win by surprise, but not here. They'll have to keep their 2 stars till the end i fear..

KingBroly

Banned
If they want to play the echo structure here, we have the order of eliminations :\ I don't like that it's elminiation. If it was on pin, Owens could win by surprise, but not here. They'll have to keep their 2 stars till the end i fear..

Owens wasn't really involved with the scuffle, so that means he's winning.

Did you see Titus last week? As bad as Roman is, he's never had as botched a promo as that.

I stand by what I said.

Top Bottom