• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

korly

"The name on the contract read Reigns, but not Roman Reigns. . ."
hqdefault.jpg

A+++

imBask

Banned
i'm watching Northernlion and friends play WWE 2k16

still baffling that games are actually allowed to get sold in that state

I had something I was going to say but then I forgot.
I guarantee WWE has changed the planned winner twenty times now, and it still might change up to right before the match.
Maybe they should just pull the name from a hat? I mean, I thought that's how they already plan their booking anyway.
They can't pin Cass. Cass also can't win. He's there to be made to look good, end of story. If he wins, he'll get exposed super quick and the fans will turn on him like they did with Reigns, but maybe it'd work if he tossed Enzo.

Reigns with that Belt would be MEGA Heel 'Get Out' Heat.

Rollins winning would be okay, but it'd mean he'd race Reigns again and probably lose :X

KO wins...greatness.
- Feuds with Jericho
- Can say Zayn deserves a shot cuz he beat him at Battleground

It's been changed to an elimination match so he's gonna have to get pinned.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
When was the last time the world/heavyweight championship was won on Raw?

yuraya

Hype as fuck for the elimination match but the obvious winner is Rollins. No way they give it to Reigns.

Edit: also expect like 6 commercial breaks for the match lol.

Recall

I have my favourite in Owens and will cheer for him.

But then again titles dont mean shit because WWE doesnt write main event level angles or feuds, everything is just moments for moments sake. Owens with a belt wont live up to any potential.

Menome

Just got Bloodborne in the mail. Any quick tips?

Once you get the Assault Shotgun, save it for an undefined vague point in future.

Dodge and put points into Endurance to dodge more. Once you're good enough at dodging, armour simply becomes a case of wearing what looks nice. I finished Bloodborne in an elegant red dress.

And in-game too.

Top Bottom