• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

DMczaf

god Cass is awful. Just awful. Don't do this Vince.

gaiadyne

So, are we getting a legit 25-minute match, or a 20-minute match with 5 minutes of fuckery afterwards?

I'm going into this with optimism. Only watched the Heyman segment and this segment tonight. Hope this is a legit fantastic main event.

20 minute with 10 minutes of commercials

Barrage

Cass is getting a pop like how the Bossman would in the 90's. He woulda been over as fuck live against, say, Flair, but on the way home you'd think "What the fuck just happened" if he won.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Damn, Cass getting a POP!

Dream: Cass eliminates Reigns, Owens eliminates Cass, Owens eliminates Rollins.

Realisitc: Reigns eliminates Cass, Rollins eliminates Owens, then whatever with Reigns/Rollins

Why you hate Cass? He's a bit green sure but he's fun and has great presence and natural charisma.

He has no natural charisma. He has ONE line that he recites over and over, and even when he does that he sounds like 13 year old trying out for the school play. And being "green" is exactly why everybody had a problem with Roman being shot to the moon before he was ready. Why is Cass different? Other than he's more of an "NXT guy" than Roman is, which is probably the reason.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
KO win.

Sami chase to Mania, then main event it.

How delusional am I?

Alucard

Banned
The crowd wants it to be Cass. I'm still hoping for KO, but I think they'll slow burn him even more and spin him off into more work with Jericho after he loses this one. He doesn't NEED the belt, but my God is he so much better when he's got one. Makes it feel legit.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
It'd be hilarious if Cass won. I mean, Finn getting injured wasn't in the plan, so why not do something unexpected, right?

(I don't think that's how it works though)

KingBroly

Banned
He has no natural charisma. He has ONE line that he recites over and over, and even when he does that he sounds like 13 year old trying out for the school play. And being "green" is exactly why everybody had a problem with Roman being shot to the moon before he was ready. Why is Cass different? Other than he's more of an "NXT guy" than Roman is, which is probably the reason.

Cass has Enzo to cover for him

Reigns doesn't have anyone.

Big Cass has a Charismatic Manager in Enzo I think that's why it works.

Fox318

Right now Roman is a much much better worker than Cass.

The story of Roman's push and its failure has more to do with shit booking and shit scripted promos.

Top Bottom