• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I find it hilarious that Steph and Mick are just sitting where the announce table used to be

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Cass winning, even if it's just until the September PPV, wouldn't be the worst thing to be honest. It's a change from the norm.

Giving a new guy the title way too early, probably damaging his career because they'll have nothing to do with him after he loses the title?

That's not a change.

Anth0ny

cass needs a mask or something. that dudes face is so doofy

kane-mask-psd224517go18.png

Fox318

Low bar, friend. Almost a backhanded compliment tbh.

My problems with Reigns being too punch kickey and not wrestling more is pretty much over. Dude has enough clotheslines, powerbombs, suplexes, and sideway slams to make matches more vaired though they are still laid out in a dumb way (he will do an impressive as fuck deadlift sitout powerbomb but he wins vs cg punch still?).

He's improved by being thrown to the wolves and I think if he had a fucking 2 month heel run it would bring new life to him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Owens about to get eliminated to set up yet another Roman/Seff feud

Top Bottom