• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Toki767

Cass winning, even if it's just until the September PPV, wouldn't be the worst thing to be honest. It's a change from the norm.

creatchee

I have no idea who wins this match. KO is the best choice. Seth is deserving, but should really have his chase as a face before he gets another heel run as champ. Big Cass sure as hell ain't ready. And Roman... hoo boy, they have to know that the internet will burn down if they give him a fourth title in under a year.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Cass wins tonight, shows up next week with black hair and a vest
He's not a good guy, he's not a bad guy, he's Big Cass, and he's seven feet tall, and you best BELIEVE THAT

cLOUDo

cass is gonna win isn't?

Jumping-Out-Of-The-Window-Because-Of-The-Madness-On-The-Simpsons-Reaction-Gif.gif

GunBR

I just want to remember that if Cass wins, he probably will always have Enzo with him to help with the promos
So there's no way that his title reign would be boring as another Roman Empire

(but Owens still needs to be the winner)

Knox

People who like Cass but boo Roman are the reason nobody should take the fans seriously.

People liked Roman when he was the hot tag in a popular team too. The reason people booed him is because they didn't buy him as the top guy. It's less about the guy and more about where he's booked. If Cass gets the push people will turn on him.

I just want to remember that if Cass wins, he probably always will have Enzo with him to help with the promos
So there's no way that his title reign would be boring as another Roman Empire

(but Owens still needs to be the winner)

a face that has to have someone else do his talking for him is lame.

People liked Roman when he was the hot tag in a popular team too. The reason people booed him is because they didn't buy him as the top guy. It's less about the guy and more about where he's booked. If Cass gets the push people will turn on him.

nah I don't think they will. Cass has that NXT cache. The fans will be fine with it because he's one of "their guys" being pushed, even if he's greener than baby shit and is about as good on the mic (if not worse) as Roman.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Steph and Mick looking so out of place ringside on their rolly chairs without the announce tables there.

Fox318

The best program that could come out of this is Reigns vs KO. There was heat every time they met in the ring before and there is a story to tell with fan favortism and heel face antics.

Top Bottom