• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

if I were to guess I'd say it was a face turn for rollins and not a face turn for KO and hunter. Hard to tell though. Amazing. And ninja did call it other than saying steph would be the one.

I just don't want KO to be Rollins authority chosen one part 2. If there is a new angle to it, then have Owens go over clean (relatively for a heel) at CoC.

KO with the authority makes as much as sense as KO with Jericho.

KO is supposed to be about himself, why would he care about an authoritative figure?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kevin Steen, AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura will be major WWE champions in less than a month

what a weird thing the WWE is

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Babyface Sefffffffffffffffffffff

We made it, breh!

1998-0614-Michael-Jordan-Scottie-Pippen-080098814.jpg

Cagey

Banned
Here's the one problem for Kevin Owens, Universal Champion.

He's a heel and the fucking fucks in the crowd aren't going to let him be one.

So I saw the gist of it and I would say that's the best thing they could've done in last minute. Owens gets a lot of heat and Rollins becomes the babyface.

However, does that mean the Authority is back? Bleh.

Also the end of Jeri-KO? Idk how I feel about them splitting them up.

I mean the ending was fuckery but frankly I think WWE has missed the fuckery.

That crowd reaction was legit for most eras.

Also can spin out into loads of directions here. Good job all around.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I can 100% say I did not expect WWE to turn this Balor injury into anything good. I was wrong.
Yeah this is some wacky stuff. I wonder if/when HHH was going to be involved if things went according to plan with Balor?

orioto

Good Art™
if I were to guess I'd say it was a face turn for rollins and not a face turn for KO and hunter. Hard to tell though. Amazing. And ninja did call it other than saying steph would be the one.

It could be a face turn for haitch, and Owens. it could be him putting NXT over RAW, that could be the story.

Fox318

Ehh he's pretty good at getting himself over as a heel.

Get him out there and outside of Chicago and New York he will have the heat needed for a program.

Lothar

Banned

It's not the crowd's fault at all. It's the writing. Rollins and Reigns are the two heels, no matter what WWE wants it to be.

That's entirely on him really. He's probably gonna have to club seals to do it but he has to try real hard. If Punk can do it, so can he.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Right man won, but in the wrong way. Enough with HHH already. Stay off TV.

Top Bottom