• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just rememberem the real person who made this possible...... ME! I MADE THIS HAPPEN! I'VE BEEN DOING SOME SERIOUS BUSINESS LATELY!

Think how weird this is for me watching all that late 1999 WWF. My brain was going, of course this is going to happen. It happens every Raw/SD main event.

It could be a face turn for haitch, and Owens. it could be him putting NXT over RAW, that could be the story.

Steph and Mick were acting like fair, balanced faces all night. There was a reason for that and now we see it. No way they try to spin HHH as the face coming out of this. He cheated to get his guy the title.

As for Owens being cheered, WWE has dealt with "heel-ish" guys getting cheers since Stone Cold. Doesn't mean they have to turn him face, at least not right away. It is going to make it interesting who they book him against though. Has to be the right guy. Seth seems like the obvious guy, but maybe he needs to work a program with Hunner first to really solidify himself as a fan fave/face.

UraMallas

I think most of us saw this coming. There's no big babyface now that Balor is gone. Sure the belt can be safely around Reigns or Rollins but it's been there, done that.

Plus with HHH doublecrossing Rollins, sets up a nice babyface turn and feuds for Owens and Rollins. I would love to see Owens open up next week with "Welcome to the Kevin Owens show!"

What are you talking about. Who in here saw this coming in any way? Go back through the posts and find one that even points in the direction of HHH giving the strap to KO and possibly starting an NXT stable.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
zajkioQ.gif

Two weeks in a row with a Gangrel gif. Its officially a good day.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
And then MNF comes back and we'll realize Owens isn't moving the ratings needle and drops it two months later to Rollins!

*mwah mwah*

Yep. This is a bad scenario for Owens fans, because you know Vince will blame him.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
RAW finally airing on the west coast, god I love Jericho's "Drink it in maannnnnn" line. Soooooooo good

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Remember that KO has no problem going out there kicking metaphorical puppies.

Also Jericho as a weasel-y hype man trying to get his title shot? I can't wait.

What are you talking about. Who in here saw this coming in any way? Go back through the posts and find one that even points in the direction of HHH giving the strap to KO and possibly starting an NXT stable.

Well not the HHH or NXT stable but the solid choice was Owens. The other 3 as the projected winners would make the booking even more worse. Just didn't see HHH being involved because I don't want the Authority back at all.

WWE needs to find a credible face to put up against KO that isn't going to get boo'd. Roman is not that guy. Not sure Seth is that guy yet, he needs more time to establish himself as a face if that's the direction they go. Balor would have absolutely been that guy, the crowd loves him more than they love KO. Maybe Sami gets a main event push in the mean time?

UraMallas

Well not the HHH or NXT stable but the solid choice was Owens. The other 3 as the projected winners would make the booking even more worse. Just didn't see HHH being involved because I don't want the Authority back at all.

Ah. Okay. I can see what you're saying now.

WWE needs to find a credible face to put up against KO that isn't going to get boo'd. Roman is not that guy. Not sure Seth is that guy yet, he needs more time to establish himself as a face if that's the direction they go. Balor would have absolutely been that guy, the crowd loves him more than they love KO. Maybe Sami gets a main event push in the mean time?
Even if it's for the main title, I might cry if I have to watch another Sami vs Kevin feud so soon and not of happiness.

Remember that KO has no problem going out there kicking metaphorical puppies.

Also Jericho as a weasel-y hype man trying to get his title shot? I can't wait.

The lit levels are off the charts on this proposition!

The pre-load for RE4 can't unlock soon enough. Never finishing that game is a secret shame of mine and I plan to rectify this wrong doing. Can't wait.

Glad I'm sticking to Smackdown.
They just need to get that title off of that crackhead and hand it over to AJ.
In the dark times, when Stormfront Seth looked poised to rule again, "bad" was better than "fuck that noise". That's all I got.

HHH, we're still coming for that ass though.
True...I just can't wait until the 20 minute promos each hour happens so those same folks can complain. Happy for KO...just wish he would have won it on his own.

GladItAintSeffOrRoman.gif LMAO

Top Bottom