• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

KingBroly

Banned
I hate in WWE when they throw stats at you" There has only been so and so % of people to win this match" Like motherfucker you controls the stats!

There's a 25% chance you retain your title in a Fatal Four Way match.

You don't have to be pinned to lose the Title in a Triple Threat Match

YOU HAVE A ONE IN THIRTY CHANCE TO WIN DA RUMBLE MAGGLE

Why have a shitty MizTV with Dolph after that? Unless it ties in with the Bryan stuff kinda feels like missing out on a hot angle. Unless it will continue on Talking Smack or something.

Zach

OEeJTWm.jpg

Caderfix

Just watched RAW. I'm happy for KO, but not too happy HHH is the reason why he won. I like HHH and all, but it wasn't as impacting as I hopped.

Anyways, I liked the result and the video packages were great, tthe rest of the show was meh.

Looking forward to SmackDown.

IrM2TlJ.png

On the real, I can't wait until Ambrose beats Styles at Backlash, loses the belt at No Mercy through bs, loses the rematch through bs and then Styles loses the belt to Cena at the Rumble. I love knowing that online fans are upset with Ambrose, it's just funny. Most people think Owens or Styles are going to have long heel reigns lasting into WM without understanding they won't do that because they're both heel champs. Chances are, if both are heel champions, one's losing the belt in a few months. Y'all know for a fact that they aren't gonna give Styles a long run because he's the best wrestler in the company. They don't think like that. He's just gonna hold that belt until Cena comes back and then Cena will give it back to Ambrose in that Cena/Ambrose feud they teased some years ago. Styles ain't gonna duck Cena until WM no matter what fans want. Cena's not gonna be gone that long. Hell, we'll probably see a Styles/Orton/Ambrose match at the February ppv to see who faces Cena (Ambrose wins) and then that sets up Styles/Orton since Orton's said he wants to work with Styles but all of a sudden he's working with Wyatt now.

Ambrose is gonna be here pinning your favorites, holding your belts and being so wacky and it's going to be entertainment for us all. You can't stop him!

ZH0LB18.gif
They're mad because they walk around wearing the same thing as Ambrose and can barely get a job flipping burgers at burger King while Ambrose is the world champion ha!

Menome

Finally caught up with all your talk from RAW and afterwards, so with minutes before Smackdown spoilers start:

Hooray! Owens won!

See you tomorrow.

ghostjoke

Banned
After seeing this https://twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/770599882369425409 I want the whole angle to be Jericho and HHH reliving past glories through Owens, fighting over him as their BFF, believing that the championship is a joint effort, while Owens is just his usual arrogant self, except now with the championship to back it up. It writes itself. Plus, Owens is the best person around to demand a change in how the title looks and have it play into his character.

Are seeing this https://twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/770599882369425409 I want the whole angle to be Jericho and HHH reliving past glories through Owens, fighting over him as their BFF, believing that the championship is a joint effort, while Owens is just his usual arrogant self, except now with the championship to back it up. It writes itself. Plus, Owens is the best person around to demand a change in how the title looks and have it play into his character.
There's only one route for Jeri-KO to take with the belt.

Top Bottom