• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

SummerSlam's Ambrose/Ziggler match made me bail on the Ambrose train fucking hard. Ambrose is totally resting on his laurels and getting lazy. Austin was incredibly right to call him out.

I'm still not convinced that Raw wasn't KO and HHH turning face

Yup, I hopped right off the Ambrose train after the Ziggler match. Ambrose moving to Smackdown might have been a bad move since the guys I ever thought he had chemistry with were Seth and Roman.

jmdajr

Best case scenario: D.Brine/Miz sparks up a hot angle like Triple H did last night

Worst case scenario: D.Brine/Miz in a segment that rivals last night's Heyman/Steph segment for who can spin their wheels the longest

Lol. That was some incredible whole bunch of nothing.

This card is. Crazy

CrIzJs5XYAU7z0_.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
I wonder if in Reeves mind he figured his little podcast would get the same exposure and hype that CM Punks did, he seems just delusional enough to believe fans would start chanting Ryback at Stephanie!cMahon over his alleged "mistreatment" by creative and VKM.

Fox318

I wonder if in Reeves mind he figured his little podcast would get the same exposure and hype that CM Punks did, he seems just delusional enough to believe fans would start chanting Ryback at Stephanie!cMahon over his alleged "mistreatment" by creative and VKM.

after punk gets beat feed me more will be the new fan rejection chant

Its only a matter of time

gun_haver

I don't know if they even meant to work us into this but the whole 'one day clearance' thing for DB sounds like a damn fine idea to me. You can protect him in the match and have him avoid certain moves that have caused him problems in the past. That'd be a big money match whoever his opponent was.

I dunno if that person should be Miz, but maybe, we'll need to see if they can build momentum for Miz from here, and then maybe go ahead with it at Survivor Series.

Then again sure, just have it lead to DB calling up Samoa Joe or something.

Anth0ny

Best case scenario: D.Brine/Miz sparks up a hot angle like Triple H did last night

Worst case scenario: D.Brine/Miz in a segment that rivals last night's Heyman/Steph segment for who can spin their wheels the longest

shoottuesdays:

steph and heyman both fucking suck

like bray wyatt, they have great delivery when they talk, and they seem very comfortable speaking, but the actual content of their promos are boring as FUCK. either the same old shit (heyman) or do nothing to get anyone over (steph)

Vince being worried that Bret would take the WWF title to WCW was both embarrassingly ignorant of Vince and also hilariously hypocritical.

That was dumb, but I think that was only a part of it. Bret didn't want to lose the title to Shawn, but he was a heel, on his way out, that's what he should have done. Vince had a story to tell, and letting Bret forfeit the title on RAW and give some somber goodbye, or drop the belt at some house show, didn't fly. Do the job, Bret. Doesn't matter if it's in Canada. Bret's weird attachment to this Hitman character is what contributed to the shit show as much as anything else.

shaowebb

James Ellsworth is a jobber so perfect for jobbing that everyone loves seeing him come out and be completely ineffective and hilariously dying in matches. I'd support him being hired in for a permajobber role. The comedic appeal of him is off the charts and he never even has to speak. Just let the announcers cringe it up.

Hell I'd go Mikey Whipwreck with him even. I'd hype an Ambrose Asylum tag match for the regular show and have Ambrose lose his partner and have to find another ruthless replacement for him in the back only to see him drag a terrified James Ellsworth into the match kicking and screaming behind him.

cordy

Banned
Maybe this will set up the "Corbin is AJ's bodyguard because he feels he's too great of a wrestler for these peasants" thing. That'll help Corbin out by having it work with someone who's amazing and it'll make Styles out to be a bigger asshole. "Why would the best wrestler in the company not want to wrestle even though he'll win? Styles is an asshole" and also "Why is Corbin working for Styles? I know he said he loves money but is Styles really paying this man off? That asshole" and all that.

Top Bottom