• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

klonere

Banned
I have no idea why Bray didn't challenge for the WWE title over Ziggler (Bray's one of the few heels they have and Ziggler's hardly a proven draw or anything). Bray wasn't even on the show at all.

I never ever want to see anything involving Dean and Bray ever again

Ambrose-explosion.png

fuccckkkk

klonere

Banned
Friends, how would you feel about Nakamura beating Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania Sun?

Pretty bad. Old, just as banged up as Finn or Joe. Limited run left. Tendency to phone it in.

You need to make a long term guy with Brock. Someone who can fill a spot at WM for the next 5 years, at the very least.

Marvel

could never
Pretty bad. Old, just as banged up as Finn or Joe. Limited run left. Tendency to phone it in.

You need to make a long term guy with Brock. Someone who can fill a spot at WM for the next 5 years, at the very least.
The Red Dragon.

I just started watch the Punk doc episode 2 and he's talking about how the creation of the telephone in relation to him starting a MMA career lmfao

Toki767

Nakamura could probably main event the next 5 years with ease.

Even outside the WWE, there just honestly isn't really a guy out there who needs it or can really run with a ball like that though.

Not unless they bring in Okada or Pentagon Jr or something.

Bobby Roode has IT.

Great look, great theme ... though the finisher could use some work but I did like Road Dogg back in the day. Unfortunately.

Syder

Me when the SD womens title looks worse than the Raw Universal title
I refuse to believe that's even possible. The Diva's belt was bad in many ways but it was fine aesthetically, the Universal title is the worst looking belt I've ever seen, and I think the WWE Championship is great looking.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
New Gimmick Time.

Boss Shades. Leather Jacket. Pink Tights.

Becksellence of Becksecution

The Becks there is. The Becks there was. The Becks that ever will be. Can feud with a flummoxed Nattie who can't bo lieve someone would steal her birthright.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I refuse to believe that's even possible. The Diva's belt was bad in many ways but it was fine aesthetically, the Universal title is the worst looking belt I've ever seen, and I think the WWE Championship is great looking.

I love the WWE WHC belt. I genuinely like the Women's palette swapped version.

The universe title is trash though. They really should have gone back to the Winged Eagle or Big Gold or done something completely new.

Guzim

Bobby Roode has IT.

Great look, great theme ... though the finisher could use some work but I did like Road Dogg back in the day. Unfortunately.
I hope he changes his finisher every match where it's something lackluster. For one match, he uses a bodyslam.

Top Bottom