• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

I might start watching Smackdown if we get AJ and Nikkimura as champs.
tumblr_nlozs3k7s91s8dwjeo1_400.gif

Tag and women's belts are sorely needed. Each show needs their stakes, so good.

But then they will put a belt on Becky Lynch and that will suck. Hopefully they will out it on Nikki instead.
You'll be happy to know they the sd title will not be a duplicate of the penny warriors!

Hasney

Kinda wish there was a network special on tomorrow like the draft that goes through each wrestler suspended and have an upbeat conversation about then.

Toki767

So what are the odds the Smackdown Womens title is a carbon copy of the Raw Womens title with a blue background?

Place your bets now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Women's SD title is going to be the Raw women's one but blue.

Dunno what the point of new tag champs is when you have literally one team that's even vaguely pushed on your roster.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm still holding onto a glimmer of hope that Samoa Joe will show up on SD even though I know that's probably nonsense

Cagey

Banned
Because Otunga makes a shitload of money and is a prestige hire for them

And Cass is kinda stupid
Otunga could waste away his 30s working 65-80 hours a week at a white shoe firm, or he could get paid more to work out all the time and talk a bit. Even removing the sugar mama deal he'd got with Jennifer Hudson he'd be living the dream.

He's living my dream. If HLS can get to WWE, CLS has to be able to get me TNA right? We're not that far behind.
Great investigative work on Stormfront Seth, Cagey.
😂😂

Wish Bayley was on Smackdown but I get it.

I would bet good money Nikki is the biggest female draw in WWE with Bayley aiming to usurp that in a year or so.

Toki767

I'm still holding onto a glimmer of hope that Samoa Joe will show up on SD even though I know that's probably nonsense

They'd probably put him on Raw to be honest. With Balor gone, Raw's main event scene seems worse than Smackdown's...and that's with a 50% bigger roster.

Zach

I find it unbelievable that Scott Steiner, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Ahmed Johnson (on my mind because Big T looks like a heart attack waiting to happen in 2000), and Vince McMahon are still alive.

In 2016.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I find it unbelievable that Scott Steiner, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Ahmed Johnson (on my mind because Big T looks like a heart attack waiting to happen in 2000), and Vince McMahon are still alive.

In 2016.
Big T vs Booker T for the right to use T is one of my favorite WCW things.

Angry Grimace

Cena dipped out just as she came back. He's never going to marry her :(

I think the Total Divas hook was that he would agree to marry her if she would agree they would never have kids. Obviously that's reality show kayfabe, though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think the Total Divas hook was that he would agree to marry her if she would agree they would never have kids. Obviously that's reality show kayfabe, though.
I'm ok with these stipulations in my life too. Not that far fetched!

She has been doing such a good job the last year I kind of forgot about accidental creep superfan Bayley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j75IgTTMpU0

She has kind of been serious in NXT for over a year so I wonder if moving to RAW will let them bring some of that back? I want to see Bayley try hug a grumpy Vince McMahon because she is such a huge fan.

Not go completely back to that character but a few bits of it returning... It would help explain the whole hugger gimmick at least.

SmackDown Live Five Point Preview:

-Will Dean Ambrose surrender the title to AJ Styles out of embarrassment?

-Will the fans chant "Col. Sanders" at a heartbroken Dolph Ziggler causing him to embrace the KFC gimmick?

-Will the new belts be as ugly as the Universal belt?

-Is Shane McMahon vs. Brock Lesnar really a thing that's going to happen?

-Is Bray going to job to Orton at Backlash or tonight?

Zach

Big T vs Booker T for the right to use T is one of my favorite WCW things.
I didn't hate it. Very silly.
Warlord is also still alive
Amazing.
Scott Hall and Jake the Snake, too.

Glad they're doing better for themselves, but there were some rough days.
Oh yeah. I think it's a testament to their recoveries that they didn't come to mind. Great stuff.
His tights?
Or pants? Or whatever?

Edit: Oh, you were asking about the specifics. Thanks, spindashing.

KingBroly

Banned
SmackDown Live Five Point Preview:

-Will Dean Ambrose surrender the title to AJ Styles out of embarrassment?

-Will the fans chant "Col. Sanders" at a heartbroken Dolph Ziggler causing him to embrace the KFC gimmick?

-Will the new belts be as ugly as the Universal belt?

-Is Shane McMahon vs. Brock Lesnar really a thing that's going to happen?

-Is Bray going to job to Orton at Backlash or tonight?

I wish they'd clear Bryan for just one match against Brock or Nakamura. It feels like an insult to Bryan to have SHANE McMahon face Brock when Bryan's the wrestler between the two.

And Bobby Roode's theme is like...too good for WWE. It just is.

Angry Grimace

I have no idea why Bray didn't challenge for the WWE title over Ziggler (Bray's one of the few heels they have and Ziggler's hardly a proven draw or anything). Bray wasn't even on the show at all.

Top Bottom