• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Caderfix

They should have never split the diva divison.

But then they'd have to have the Women's division on both shows, making it feel less special or have it as something exclusive to either RAW or SD, and making a gender exclusive to one brand feels very off.

Yukes should add Vacant in the wwe games since he's the most decorated champion of all time. If AKI Man could have a slot and you could hack in green and red models, vacant is more than deserving.

Dean+Ambrose+on+railing.gif

Heroman

Banned
But then they'd have to have the Women's division on both shows, making it feel less special or have it as something exclusive to either RAW or SD, and making a gender exclusive to one brand feels very off.

I would rather have them on one show then the shit we have right now.

The tag team division is even worse off.
Hope you are ready for American Alpha vs the USO best out 50/.

Just watching his 2001 Bob Costas interview. Check it out if you haven't.

I saw it. I agree, they guy's out there. It's funny: depending on who you ask, Vince's is either a respectable, fun loving employer, or your worst nightmare. Picture in your mind his DVD cover: McMahon.

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.

jmdajr

He should be smart enough to known what he can't do.
Have you heard his SS commentary, he makes JBL look like Bobby the Brain in his prime.

Who is more carny? Foley or Vince...

That Holey Foley show is something else. I never thought his wive would be so quirky. Might be exaggerated but all I remember of her is the Beyond The Matt stuff.

jmdajr

According to ShowBuzzDaily.com, this week’s edition of WWE Raw, which featured SummerSlam fallout, averaged 3.315 million viewers. This week’s number is up from last week’s 2.915 million viewership average.

Below is the hourly breakdown for this week’s WWE Raw:

-The first hour averaged 3.462 million viewers
-The second hour averaged 3.370 million viewers
-The final hour averaged 3.113 million viewers

This week’s show ranked #4 on cable for the night in viewership, behind Major Crimes, The O’Reilly Factor and Rizzolli & Isles, and #1 in the 18-49 demographic.
Yikes. But hey I don't know if watching wrestling makes me any better a person than watching O Riley factor.
It does

Aiii

So not worth it
Tag and women's belts are sorely needed. Each show needs their stakes, so good.

But then they will put a belt on Becky Lynch and that will suck. Hopefully they will out it on Nikki instead.

Top Bottom