• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Toki767

I like how everyone cheers Bayley celebrating only for the cameras to transition to Reigns to make it seem like the crowd is cheering.

Except the cheers turn to boos instantly.

Forkball

You can't blame Seth for all these injuries.

Cena - Took a knee, it happens. Cena still won this match by the way.
Sting - Literal grandpa.
Balor - Seth has never wrestled a demon before and is probably unaware of the anatomical differences between demon and man.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Agreed. Seth is a future cornerstone for the company.

skvCQnF.gif

MC Safety

I've watched three episodes of Holey Foley and have probably hit the limit.

The best part so far was Mick Foley's two youngest sons mocking the drunk people at dad's comedy show.

Frank the clown makes me wish I could launch Frank the clown into space with the power of my mind.

Fantomex

da fuck. roman without the goatee and hair is like samson post-hair cut. he gets his hoss-like strength from it.

anyways wtf at all these damn injuries. sasha is killing herself to entertain us day in day out. she will have to come back a bit more conservative i think. and i would love for her return to lead into a sasha/bayley title feud. i'd love for that match to be balls out but sasha gotta start thinking about her health

finn balor...eh he's a nice guy. got a great look to him too though i find his wrestling boring. i found the idea of him being champ for a bit interesting. really lame how he already has to relinquish for injury lol. man I wonder how infuriated the ppl are behind the scenes.

seth has got it all tbh. but they really need to sit him down and talk about how much he is fucking shit up. if he gets a bit safer I think he'd be the best champ WWE has had in so many years. did you see him on ESPN? that dude can talk. he's got a natural heel personality, but not so dickish that he stops being likable. he's almost as relatable as talk show Cena nowadays...moreso tbh when he's talking sports.

6DhUY2.gif

I like this man. Chamber, DM, Blue, get this man a VIP Badge.

I may get some grief on this person but I want to say Miz. He's great to listen to when it comes to sports. He's a sports fanatic and loves fantasy football.

the miz was great on his talk-circuits too. he just can't be loved though. he will always be the bad guy lol.

dream

I agree with this. That said, can you join me in giving Cole grief for referring to Finn Bálor as a "young man". He's not.
He is an overgrown manchild who dresses like a 17-year-old when he isn't sporting a suit (wears one better than Cena - but who doesn't) - but he is NOT a young man.
(I'm not a young man, either... and I'm also an overgrown manchild who dresses like a 17-year-old).

This is valid, and it bothers me too.

But when you think about it, everything is kayfabed. Big Show is "7 foot tall." Andre was "500 lbs." Chris Jericho is "5'10." Why can't Fin be a "young man?"

Fantomex

Bray Wyatt, Heath Slater, Xavier Woods, Big E, Rusev, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Neville, Corbin

most WWE guys can do a rehearsed TV spot

I completely disagree. Aside from Owens, maybe. It's all fine and dandy when there asking you?

Is wrestling fake?
How many days do you travel?
What about your personal life?
What do you think of UFC?

Seth was on all day talking about stuff that had nothing to do with WWE and WWE and came across better than H or Vince could have. The dude is just good.

KingBroly

Banned
Seth's going to have to stop using the running Powerbomb. It's ended a career and shelved another. It's too dangerous to continue using.

UraMallas

Seth's going to have to stop using the running Powerbomb. It's ended a career and shelved another. It's too dangerous to continue using.

I agree with this. No need to keep using a move that has a history of hurting wrestlers, even if it is freak occurrences.

Recall

Are brainbusters dangerous?

No they aren't, as you land on your opponents shoulder. You head never touches the mat, it's all cushioned.

We need more brainbusters.

I completely disagree. Aside from Owens, maybe. It's all fine and dandy when there asking you?

Is wrestling fake?
How many days do you travel?
What about your personal life?
What do you think of UFC?

Seth was on all day talking about stuff that had nothing to do with WWE and WWE and came across better than H or Vince could have. The dude is just good.

yes. aside from kevin owens i feel like those dudes would all fold as soon as the interviewers hit the "be a real person and be charismatic" button.

seth handled himself damn well when the usual questions stopped coming.

I need him to be regular!

Brock-1.gif
. once or twice a week appearance fee for me bro.

UraMallas

quality rebuttals in here
What evidence have you provided that fucking Corbin has any business going into the mainstream media and being a true face to the company? It's laughable. Half the guys you named have barely enough mic skills in their own arena to do an impromptu interview. You lack perspective.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What evidence have you provided that fucking Corbin has any business going into the mainstream media and being a true face to the company? It's laughable. Half the guys you named have barely enough mic skills in their own arena to do an impromptu interview. You lack perspective.

What the fuck are you talking about? The majority of the guys I listed came up the same way Rollins did and were better interviews than Rollins was even then. Rollins got the same media training Corbin got. Hell, Corbin's was probably better because he got into their Performance Center.

Nevermind the fact that New Day cut promos every single week and do interviews for media outlets all the time. Xavier has an entire youtube channel where he does interviews with people in a relaxed environment. Get off Seth's dick for being able to have a conversation like most the other people in the roster can't do that.

Hasney

WHY HAS NO-ONE BEEN POPPED YET. POP EM.

Also, nice to see Matt Hardy is the most over person on Raw and it didn't even take anyone fucking his woman this time.

Rollins suffers from the same thing as Wyatt, they're playing the wrong role. They both should be face. Rollins is handsome, charismatic, and he has it! Rollins goes on espn so much and he's so comfortable and likable yet he's the big bad guy on tv. He'd print out money as a face especially with his move set, almost similar to rvd but not as flashy. Rvd gets cheered even as a heel though lol. Bray could be the Taker for the new generation but they're so stuck with making him the new face of fear and he's a loser. Kids definitely want to like him and he could be the number one seller. He's so over with people when you're at the shows. They're too busy trying to make someone else the man when he should be the bad guy.

EVERYTHING IS THE OPPOSITE! AHHHHHH!

Top Bottom