• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

September Wrasslin |OT| Popping Pills, Popping Shoulders.

Also from the sounds of things 6 months is a generious estimate for Finn's downtime if the injury is what they think it is. I'd be shocked if he wasnt back by the Rumble

Someone need to put Seth's face here

latest

I think we'll be pleasantly surprised and Owen's will win. They want people to talk about it and Rollins or reigns winning again isn't worth talking about.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not even done with the Goto/Omega match but this easily beats Nakamura/Zayn.
Nak/Zayn was alright. Didn't tell much of a story, and that's important to me.

Goto/Omega was fan fucking tastic.

Caderfix

I'm watching RAW right now, so I don't know if it's going to stay that way, but seeing, literally, every single person coming out to a huge pop at the beginning was something very nice. So many talented guys that the fans WANT to back up... Aaaaand, just while I was writing, Reigns showed up and the crowd started booing lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
John Carlos 1-2-3 is going to laugh on all your bodies when Owens get that damn belt.

orioto

Good Art™
Jericho will accidentally, or deliberately, cost Owens the match.

That would be a story at least, it's always better than nothing.

I really think they want to use that confused time to try risky things (like balor, ambrose..), so they cold do anything for all i know. They could be all "fuck it why not, let's try with Owens ok ?" next monday. Owens as a champ will be gold so he's the kind of guy who will surprise them if given a chance.

But they won't. Cause he's not a pretty boy, cause he's cheered by guys only, cause he doesn't have enough heat as a heel, cause he's fat, small... AND cause he's too funny for its own good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Kanyon Dive was insane. He gave everything to this business :(

Remember when David Arqette was a guest GM or something a few years ago?

Started off as just regular ass David Arquette and in each segment he was in got progressively more and more over the top until he is wearing a american flag jacket and screaming about everything.

I remember that being a fun raw.

Zach

Remember when David Arqette was a guest GM or something a few years ago?

Started off as just regular ass David Arquette and in each segment he was in got progressively more and more over the top until he is wearing a american flag jacket and screaming about everything.

I remember that being a fun raw.
Sounds great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You know I love Kanyon, you son of a Bluekaveli.
What's your favorite incarnation? Positively Kanyon? Champagne Chris Kanyon? Mortis?

Or should I wait until your watch through is complete?

Pikma

Banned
Roman Reigns will win that shit, there's no other way around

And if anyone think that's not gonna be it then let's avatar bet motherfuckers

sora87

So, Vince is really gonna just give the belt to roman eh? Good luck with that pal.

Felt really bad for Balor, poor guy.

Zach

What's your favorite incarnation? Positively Kanyon? Champagne Chris Kanyon? Mortis?

Or should I wait until your watch through is complete?
I'm aware of the Kanyon that goes around Kanyon Kuttering everyone (Positively Kanyon?) and I love it! Looking forward to that. Champagne Kanyon isn't doing a ton for me. And I really loved always-losing Mortis.

Aiii

So not worth it
KO's entire gimmick is stealing other NXT alumni's opportunities. His debut and program with Cena was Sami's, the only logical choice is that he steals The Demon King's monsterpush and keeps the belt from next week until Mania where he loses it to Rumble Winner Finn.

This shit basically writes itself. They might as well fire Dewey Foley and hire a cactus in his place.

jmdajr

It's a shitty Raw match so I don't see why this should be longer than two weeks but if you want it longer then let's make it longer

Deal

Two weeks?

I'm willing to take both, if I lose I'll just spend a whole month with the shitty avatars of your choosing but I won't lose so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

So what avatar are the losers getting?

Top Bottom