• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Nameless

That dastardly MMA!
angry.gif

MirNog2.gif

Endings like that never make any sense. What would regular or casual viewers think? "What?! They cut it off before the fight happened that's lame!"

Endings like that never make any sense. What would regular or casual viewers think? "What?! They cut it off before the fight happened that's lame!"

Plus, how would the producers know that this shit was going to go down? If it wasn't staged, they'd just have the contract signing and then... 10 minutes of nothing. I mean, I know that it's common knowledge, obviously, but at least pretend it's real, FFS.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Guys, I'm not an expert on human anatomy or any sort of medical field, but I think Brock Lesnar broke Shawn "The Heartbreak Kid" Michaels' arm.

How long can they keep up these 3 hour Raws? The show is clearly running on fumes at times. Everything from 10:20 on was like Kobe in a cartoon....DRAWN OUT.

Dthomp

Originally Posted by Enfinit:
Wow, RAW ending at 11:02? Seems like WWE was a little short for content for a three hour show.

The WWE ran out of touts so they lost 3 minutes of planned product.

Why can't we have a Cena match without that bullshit? They did it fine last week when Bryan last week when he looked like he was going toe to toe with the most dominant force in the WWE but tonight they went out of the way to make him look like a cowardly shit who couldn't do anything without the Big Show when he was the most over man on the card. I might have not cared so much but that running knee and bulldog was so fucking bad. How the fuck can you struggle to pull off a bulldog?

The last 40 minutes I couldn't bring myself to give a shit about.

dream

Hi RBH and DMKehoe. I caught a bit of Monday Night Raw SuperShow and saw some of those Tout videos and I'm confused. Are they in on the joke? Are they intentionally kayfabing?

Top Bottom