• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

That reminds me... if the triple threat match is no DQ, why does the ref care if Vickie is on the side of the ring or not?

Unless I'm missing something.

if it was no DQ why didn't Dolph just use his metal briefcase to knock Jericho out instead of using his finisher?

Just got back, was a fun show. However, I've learned that I don't have nearly as much fun in the nosebleeds as I do close to the ring.

Positives:
1. Triple threat match was a LOT of fun
2. Superstars had a fun tag team match (Usos versus Henning/Curtis)
3. Jericho was great on the mic
4. DBry, always on the top of the fave 5
5. Wish I was closer for the Divas match... had all of my favorites in that match :(
6. Brock was awesome, the F5 looked magnificent in person
7. Raw pyrotechnics in person are AWESOME
8. JTG getting squashed (shocked he's still employed, was it a work?), Ryback is super over with the crowd

Negatives:
1. 3 hours feels too long, even in the Attitude era that was too much
2. Way too many recaps during the show tonight
3. R-Truth and Slater match
4. Sandow winning was cool but the match was strange
5. Finally, wrestling shows suck when the folks around you are boring

I really liked the Trips/Brock sell. It went a bit long and Brock walking out in the first segment made it feel like the build was a dud, but the concept and parts of the execution of it was fun.

Brock when he's with Heyman and has good writing is always great.

Striker

So.. who did Christian piss off recently?
They want him to be an enhancement talent, which is okay to a certain extent, but when you have garbage like Santino as US Champ and guys like Rey and Kane going around still winning matches left and right, it is pretty annoying. Great worker, equally fun to listen to on the mic (despite never getting the chances), meh, it's WWE.

Also didn't see the final parts of the show. The parking lot scene is awful. You have your GM out there, and she has absolutely no idea what's going on. I cannot buy her being a standup official to somebody like Lesnar or Triple H, unlike you would if Steph or Mick Foley were general managers. Make her a valet and get on with it.

Enfinit

V8lX

This man speaks the truth. That's why he's on my fave five.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really liked the Trips/Brock sell. It went a bit long and Brock walking out in the first segment made it feel like the build was a dud, but the concept and parts of the execution of it was fun.

Cosigned 100%

Lunchbox

Banned

shouldve ripped hbk's shirt a bit more and stroked his chest hair before carrying him out

wouldve made the feud more personal imo

Foffy

Banned
Yoshi no sold EVERYTHING, including getting busted open.

I sorta lost it when that happened. But that's the "beauty" of the Yukes games. I've actually had Zack Ryder literally revert back into his abdomen only to stretch out his body back to normal.

There's also this....

pants

I finally found out where that bug-eyed girl in Plywood's avatar came from.

I miss you Plywood. Come back safe. *tweet*

The girl he had before, with the undercut and the stretched ears was a 1000 times better for an avatar :(

Plywood come back soon *serious announce voice*

I don't know if this was posted:

Christian sacrificed himself for the betterment of us all at the hands of our savior.

You're Welcome.
as of this post, I am currently watching the match PST

XenoRaven

I love how Cena's solution to all problems is just to throw his body awkwardly at it. Never done a running high knee before? I'll just kind of jump and put both knees up and hopefully one will hit Bryan.

Top Bottom