• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kaladin

I5PW6.jpg

UberTag

How long can they keep up these 3 hour Raws? The show is clearly running on fumes at times. Everything from 10:20 on was like Kobe in a cartoon....DRAWN OUT.
Net_Wrecker, you're still watching RAW live in its 3-hour incarnation?
Didn't you say you were going to stop?
I'm so disappointed. :(

Net_Wrecker, you're still watching RAW live in its 3-hour incarnation?
Didn't you say you were going to stop?
I'm so disappointed. :(

HEY, I didn't start watching until around 10 and skipped so much I ended up catching up by the end of the Punk/Cena vs. Show/Bryan match. I'm not trying to watch live but God, there's so much to skip. I'm still trying to find the right time to start watching to where I won't catch up.

PS: Daniel Bryan >>> everyone else on this show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pauly D is a legit cool dude. El Pescado knows what I'm talking about.

Sokantish

I'm just now watching RAW because of football but I can already tell this is going to be the single greatest episode of RAW ever. Until next week.

McNei1y

So i watched raw on dvr... HBK's arm got broken by Brock!

Jericho is awesome.
Bryan is awesome.
Cena winning was so obvious.
CM Punk is pretty cool guy.
Sandow is pretty cool guy too.
I'm glad Heyman is a part of this show.

Kaladin

Oh and why the fuck does Albert's kung fu buddy hang around him? He's been beat up like 40 times.

You see McNei1y, it's like this. Sakamoto is his indentured servant and Sakamoto hopes that one day, Tensai will regain his lordship so that Sakamoto will once again be able to tend to his fields and make his master happy.

Nope I'm done, I know when it's time to quit.

I don't think you should quit, but a hiatus might not be out of the question. It was fine when Raw Supershow was only 2 hours, but now that it's 3 fucking hours people are going to be more exhausted and angrier than ever. If anything, Monday is just a poor time to stream.

Sokantish

Yeah I mean it's like I have to prepare myself for these 3 hours raws. I have to make sure I sleep properly the night before, make sure to eat before hand. I can't spend half my day watching RAW supershow. Maybe I'll pause it half way through and take a power nap

G-Fex

I don't think you should quit, but a hiatus might not be out of the question. It was fine when Raw Supershow was only 2 hours, but now that it's 3 fucking hours people are going to be more exhausted and angrier than ever. If anything, Monday is just a poor time to stream.

That too.

uggggggggggggggh terrible day all around.

Catch a full MNF game and it's hilariously bad, and try to ignore RAW and it still gets me with it's terribleness.

Toki767

Triple Threat matches really are useless when nothing is on the line. They should've just booked a Jericho/Mysterio vs Ziggler/Miz tag match and called it a day.

McNei1y

That reminds me... if the triple threat match is no DQ, why does the ref care if Vickie is on the side of the ring or not?

Unless I'm missing something.

Top Bottom