• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It makes no sense that they would do that though. I'm sure shit in PR is way more violent then anything you'll see in WWE.

I'm sure of it.

I'm sure.

somedevil

What more extreme over reactions on wrestlegaf I am shocked! Also, Impact wrestling in an hour:

W0kQk.jpg

somedevil

I have a question. What's the "send for the man" thing about with Jericho flipping a table?

Thats the macho man and not Jericho. Its a meme that started because in that scene Macho Man went to talk to Torrie Wilson and she started to laugh during the scene so he slapped her.

This then started the send for the man for any wrestler who corpses or laughs when they shouldn't.

XenoRaven

If you don't know who the man is, you can't be helped.
Look I can't keep track of all these sparkly jackets.

somedevil said:
Thats the macho man and not Jericho. Its a meme that started because in that scene Macho Man went to talk to Torrie Wilson and she started to laugh during the scene so he slapped her.

This then started the send for the man for any wrestler who corpses or laughs when they shouldn't.
Thank you kind sir. So that's what corpsing is? Why is it called corpsing?

Why don't you guys own the PC version, huh?

Just barely got a PS3. Yet alone I hardly play it. I even have to catch up on weekly RAW, SD shows...Instead of watching it I just come in here for the comments. May get SS Sunday... I convinced myself to get MitB and it was worth it...lol

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Just barely got a PS3. Yet alone I hardly play it. I even have to catch up on weekly RAW, SD shows...Instead of watching it I just come in here for the comments. May get SS Sunday... I convinced myself to get MitB and it was worth it...lol

Man up son

I got AE on PC, 360, OnLive, and PS3. So technically I bought the same fucking game 7 times.

fml

I managed to juggle wrestling with the nba season and still ended up in 7th place in the first gafranbats

Man up son

I got AE on PC, 360, OnLive, and PS3. So technically I bought the same fucking game 7 times.

fml

I managed to juggle wrestling with the nba season and still ended up in 7th place in the first gafranbats

lol. I'd buy the SF 2 editons on all before I buy SSF4.

Just NBA? MLB, NFL. I wish there was fantasy wrestling in here....I'm down to join

Top Bottom