• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Honest to goodness I think having a Wrasslegaf Community Social event would be cool. Like a PPV card!

Note: I will not play Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 due to the horrors I experience online. That game just does not jive with me.

Beef and Panda still have their tails tucked on my AE challenge. Cmon guys, I main Sim...how good could I possibly be?
I already responded to you, dummy! I accept your challenge in SF4AE!

YOU CAN'T BEAT ME SUNFLOWER. AND DEEP DOWN...*takes off sunglasses*...YOU KNOW IT.
Unless of course you don't have a PS3, in which case it's a draw by default.
I need to finish Manhunt

Mortal Kombat will always beat Street Fighter in presentation.
Lemme know the next time you stream Manhunt. That shit was hilarious.

And agreed on MK.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got the PC version because I got it for free last year for going to EVO. Only version I have. I guess I can borrow AE for 360 if need be. I'm bad and know only how to play ST style.

It's cool, I ashamedly double dipped a hell of a lot so I have AE and vaniller on PC as well. :| Shameful isnt it? I counted my collection and I've double dipped on 73 games. Horrible.

bangai-o

Banned
Honest to goodness I think having a Wrasslegaf Community Social event would be cool. Like a PPV card!

Note: I will not play Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 due to the horrors I experience online. That game just does not jive with me.

Beef and Panda still have their tails tucked on my AE challenge. Cmon guys, I main Sim...how good could I possibly be?

where would it be? like a hotel? what would we bring? sodas maybe? what about the cups?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I accept if it's SF4.

I don't own vanilla anymore. Why you want vanilla? So you can pick Sagat?

I'm ok with non-AE SSF4 too. I don't like the changes they made to Dhalsim (very few, but I was 100% happy with him in Super)

where would it be? like a hotel? what would we bring? sodas maybe? what about the cups?

Ideally what I'd like to do would be to film all the matches (e-participation!) and then put together a whole video of the fights and stream them for Wrasslegaf sometime, and then make it available on youtube.

Looks like I clicked on the wrong thread... can anyone direct me to WrassleGAF?

Y0Pkj.gif

G-Fex has lost control of this thread.

Ideally what I'd like to do would be to film all the matches (e-participation!) and then put together a whole video of the fights and stream them for Wrasslegaf sometime, and then make it available on youtube.

Let's play DOTA (the first one)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright I'll stop with the fighting game talk for now. Bootaaay, if Last Blade 2 ever releases on PSN/XBLA I'm game to show you my bakumatsu or whatever shit they say in the intro. I always did enjoy LB2.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I always enjoy seeing luchadors with suits on

Well, in that case, here's businessman Liger;

ibiihiSM8izjqe.jpg

And politician Great Sasuke

izwV0X7riDCVO.jpg

Alright I'll stop with the fighting game talk for now. Bootaaay, if Last Blade 2 ever releases on PSN/XBLA I'm game to show you my bakumatsu or whatever shit they say in the intro. I always did enjoy LB2.

I'm game, would love to see Last Blade on PSN - I only really play 3rd Strike nowadays.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You haven't? Well... I have been around the block...

I will challenge either Beef or Panda to a best of 7 series, maybe ssf4ae?

Loser has to live with a new avatar for a couple months or somesuch.

Whaddya say fellas? Ill even stream it online for our community.

I don't have AE. Even if I did I must warn you, I'm 2-0 in avatar bets (and Beef is 0-2 or more)

so uh, you must defeat beeflong to stand a chance or something

It's the best game I've played all year.

also, it has Jackie Chan's Rumble in the Bronx attire

If you like the old HK Jackie Chan movies, you need to buy Sleeping Dogs though.

Like, there's so many references. There's an ip Man costume, an Ong Bak costume, a Game of Death costume, etc.

Aww crap now I just want the game more, but I'm poor gaaah

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't have AE. Even if I did I must warn you, I'm 2-0 in avatar bets (and Beef is 0-2 or more)

You don't need AE, as long as you have Super I'm content. I'll be in touch a little later sometime...this must be done. First Beef, then you. THATS MY LIST!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
to be completely honest, the only person who has sold Summerslam to me in any fashion has been Heyman. Nothing else has been doing it for me.

somedevil

Anyone know how many matches are confirmed for Summerslam?

Triple H vs Brock
Cena vs Punk vs Big Show
Daniel Bryan vs Kane
Rey vs Miz
Jericho vs Ziggler
Sheamus vs Del Rio
Kofi and R-truth vs Million of Dollars

Pre Show:

Cesaro vs Santino

Matches that could be added:

Sandow vs Funk
Cody Rhodes vs Sin Cara

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487279

Does Wrestle GAF need a mascot? We'd love to hear from you, Tweet your ideas using the hashtag #Misery

I think Bootaaay is our mascot.

BEFORE BOOTAAAY TEARS ME A NEW ONE, I'd like to say that he is a mascot in the way that he represents us the way nobody else in the thread or on GAF can. He's the one to go to if you need info on a match from just about any fed, past/present/future.

Jamie OD

http://dramaticddt.wordpress.com/2012/08/16/ddt-budokan-peter-pan-2012-ddt-15th-anniversary-preview/

This Saturday in Japan, DDT holds its most important show yet as they celebrate their 15th Anniversary by going to Budokan Hall for the very first time. This is a big deal for them as it is the Japanese equivalent of a promotion like CHIKARA or PWG running an event inside a building WWE would book for their shows.

I wrote a preview trying to explain the weird, the wacky and the wonderful things that DDT have planned for the show. Most notably is the main event between Kota Ibushi Vs Kenny Omega for the KO-D Championship. This will be only the second time the two have faced each other in a single match. The first time was a Best 2 out of 3 Falls Count Anywhere match that happened back in 2008. It was a heck of a match.

http://youtu.be/V5PvUuehwb4

Anyway, for those here that do know about DDT and for those who don't I hope you enjoy my preview.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
http://dramaticddt.wordpress.com/2012/08/16/ddt-budokan-peter-pan-2012-ddt-15th-anniversary-preview/

This Saturday in Japan, DDT holds its most important show yet as they celebrate their 15th Anniversary by going to Budokan Hall for the very first time. This is a big deal for them as it is the Japanese equivalent of a promotion like CHIKARA or PWG running an event inside a building WWE would book for their shows.

I wrote a preview trying to explain the weird, the wacky and the wonderful things that DDT have planned for the show. Most notably is the main event between Kota Ibushi Vs Kenny Omega for the KO-D Championship. This will be only the second time the two have faced each other in a single match. The first time was a Best 2 out of 3 Falls Count Anywhere match that happened back in 2008. It was a heck of a match.

http://youtu.be/V5PvUuehwb4

Anyway, for those here that do know about DDT and for those who don't I hope you enjoy my preview.

That's super cool. Congratulations to DDT for getting this far. Excellent stuff.

Top Bottom