• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

You know, when you count the commercial break content, and especially the post show, TNA has as much air time with Impact Wrestling as Monday Night Raw does in 3 hours.

What's your Impact watching setup? TV and smartphone? TV and tablet? Lamp with two windows side by side?

transitional champ is transitional. also i must have been out of wrestling when this girl was there because i have no idea who see is.

Also CAnt wait for strikeforce saturday.

417371_10151057205576026_1094886211_n.jpg

I think one of those guys is Luke Gallows.

My second bigger monitor is my TV and I watch regular TV on that using Windows Media Center. I have the youtube channel on my main monitor.
Dayum.

rvd2kewl

That would've been so much more effective if Aces & Eights were shown beating Storm down more and they did something that had some kind of impact as they're going off the air, like driving him through a table or something. A couple punches and boots is weak.

the_geche

I think Jarrett will be the leader of Aces and Eights (I also think Matt Morgan will be involved somehow). From another board I visit:

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this, but nobody in TNA is really following the Aces and Eights Twitter account. However, Jeff Jarrett, Chris Masters, Wes Brisco, and Luke Gallows are following the account (and there may be others I am unaware of).

This sticks out for me, because the accounts that Aces and Eights are following are Styles, Roode, Aries, Angle, Hogan, and Sting. It's their hit list, so they are using social media to some degree with this angle.

Top Bottom