• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Razorskin

----- ------
Also you just compared women to HHH.

They both don't put guys over.

1344708542264i0jk3.jpg

Jitters

Tiffany is going to be in the spot Velvet was in. Glad to see her back. Her ring ability improved towards the end.

When Bully spits in the air, has he ever actually caught it? lol

Not a bad show. I would say TNA is putting on ,at the very least, equally as good shows as WWE at the moment.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FYI for those concerned, Heavy is doing fine and concentrating on school. Good on him - glad he's more focused. I miss him being around but if this helps him, that's most important.

Lunchbox

Banned
Not bad. :)

Skin Diamond (google dat)

Your gross.

Also you just compared women to HHH.

my gross what?

look at this suave man -

OSqwi.gif
SGsA7.jpg
M1DKE.jpg

now imagine gross looking needle marks on him. he would be no better than that fake fighting jobber with a knife drawn on his chest putting over gourmet sandwiches on his shirt

Kaladin

I just thought of something......if Vince Russo was still around, that AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels match would have been a Paternity Test On A Pole Match.

Jamie OD

Awesome, great write-up Jamie - really amazing to see how far DDT have come, and I'm sure the show's going to be amazing. Really looking forward to Ibushi vs Kenny, there's no way it will be anything less than excellent. Also looking forward to Takagi vs Suzuki, the 5-a side football match and seeing how the new guy fares against Generico.

Also, by any chance do you know anything about a small Japanese indy promotion named 'Soil Pro' or 'Saturday Pro DX'? I got a DVD of their 04/28 show and was looking for the full card - Masa Takanishi wrestles some guy named Daisuke Kamata in the main event, but there's a masked wrestler facing El Samurai in the fourth match and I can't make out his name.

No, I haven't heard of Soil Pro.

Top Bottom