• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

XenoRaven

Thanks Bootaaay.

Yeah, Generico is so damn amazing, he's been consistently awesome for about 3 years now. Loved the match with Ibushi, that huge Michinoku Driver he hit on Ibushi was nuts.
Yeah I had to rewind that part. I don't know if it's like this in the American indies, but I've noticed the Japanese take these crazy neck bumps sometimes. It scares me. I guess they know what they're doing, and if there were a lot of bad injuries they'd probably stop, but still.

Laserfrog

Xxusq.png

The penultimate match.

CJrVT.jpg

Brock Lesnar sporting a blonde hairdo and his sword tatoo digitally removed on broadcast due to licensing rights from The Highlander Sword Company.

U4xfe.jpg

Early on Trips decides to try and get over by bringing in a hammer to the ring, but he fails to connect.

mWlE9.jpg
NFQOh.jpg

Unperturbed by HHH's lack of hand-eye coordination Brock begins his attack, until Helmsly manages to get a few punches to Brock's gob.

YxX8x.jpg
PKGB3.jpg

Brock doesn't put up with this for long and goes back to hurting Triple H.

rE422.jpg
0u8Vy.jpg

Trips manages to deal some pain of his own, but wastes it by accentuating his crotch area.

4BMpj.jpg
VFfeA.jpg

Which gives Brock enough time to recover, and pull the F5.

I6w28.jpg
sx65b.jpg

Lesnar goes on to make Triple H submit.

THE WINNER Brock Lesnar

Razorskin

----- ------
Saturday Morning Slam news.

The new show will debut on August 25th and run for 30 minutes each week. The first match taped was Kofi Kingston vs. Heath Slater with Santino Marella on commentary. Saturday Morning Slam will air on The CW network as part of their Vortexx Saturday morning block of TV.

Saturday Morning Slam is rated TV-G. This is unconfirmed but it's being reported that because of who WWE is marketing the show to, there will be no wrestling moves or submission holds done to the neck or head.

:lol

Hey Laser, are you streaming these or just recording them? Fire Pro seems amazing but I only have the last PS2 game they put out and was too dumb to figure it out =(

Laserfrog

Hey Laser, are you streaming these or just recording them? Fire Pro seems amazing but I only have the last PS2 game they put out and was too dumb to figure it out =(

I've just been recording them and posting screencaps, reading an FAQ really helped me out when I first started playing Fire pro. I could stream the last match?! We'll see

Just got done with Eddie Kingston vs Sara Del Rey and holy crap was that awesome. It was super physical and told a great story in ring. Spend the $10 dollars for this one because it's worth it.

Top Bottom