• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Ithil

CENA WINS MORE OR LESS

HE'S STILL INVINCIBLE RIGHT? I'M SO FRAGILE I JUST COULDN'T TAKE ANY NOTION OF THE HERO JOHN CENA BEING LESS THAN 100% INVINCIBLE.

Seriously though Cena looking like a goon is a funny sight.

Diablos54

The fuck? Why couldn't they just let Punk win clean without needing Cena to AA Big Shoe? Or without the pointless restart? God sakes WWE... At least Punk.. Well, punked Cena.

Cena Fantasy Booking:

1. Fight Punk (maybe also Show in 3 way) at SS, lose due to whatever shenanigans CHECK
2. D. Brine gets back into the fold, 3 way at Sept PPV, D. Brine cheats Cena out of the win but Punk retains with GTS on Bryan
3. Cena vs. Bryan #1 Contender on Raw, Bryan cheats his way to a win. Punk vs Bryan HIAC @ October PPV with Cena as guest ref. Cena gives Bryan an AA out of frustration, realizes mistake and is forced to count the 3 for Punk who laughs the whole time.
4. Team Cena vs. Team Punk @ Survivor Series, Punk drops pipe bomb on Stone Cold who's a guest at the PPV, Team Cena wins due to Team Punk having issues being a team
5. Cena does whatever at TLC, doesn't matter
6. Stone Cold interferes in Punk/Rock at the Rumble because of pipe bomb in November, Rock wins WWE Title, John Cena is final 4 in the Rumble match but loses
7. Rumble winner goes after WHC so Cena wins Elimination Chamber #1 Contender to fight The Rock at WM, Cena wins.
8. Stone Cold vs. Punk @ WM due to Austin cutting Punk's reign short. Added Straight Edge vs. Drunk undertones. Punk wins.
9. New generation has beaten the old, Punk still has a bone to pick over unclean loss at Rumble, Cena accepts challenge, everyone is happy.

Netstradamus LIVES

DMczaf

Worst STF Ever

8whP2.png

tm24

I dont know about you guys, but when people rub my head, it annoys me. I would tap to that. That whats big show tapped to. He doesnt like people touching his head

Top Bottom